Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2006 5:39:14 AM EDT
I have owned a P11 for a while now , and carrying some . As small as it is it just did ride right in my inside pants belt holster . I have the 10 round mag and a spare S&W #59 15 rder .

I hadnt thought of carrying it w/ the S&W mag it was just a backup . For some reason I put the pistol in my waist band w/ the S&W.....WOW the Hi cap mag carreid better than the 10 rder . ?????

It didnt seem to bite into the toned roll above my belt .

Now I really like the little shit it looks a little weird w/ the grip longer than the slide but oh well .
15 shots out a tiny little gun Too Kool
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:31:16 AM EDT
[#1]
What holster do you use?  I didn't get any 15rd mags because, to be honest, I never felt the need - I don't see it being used as a primary pistol.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:06:25 PM EDT
[#2]
It 's some pigskin inside the pants thing , but I think I'm going to order the belt clip .

As I'm left handed I'll have to (and already do carry it backwards ) as that feels better too .

I never thought of it a go to pistol but with the comfort of the big mag w/ filler thingy to make the extended mag part of the grip , im not at all sure anymore .
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 2:56:18 PM EDT
[#3]
My next handgun purchase will be a P11 to go with my S&W 6946 so I can use the same 12 round mag for each gun!

I'm just looking for a good cost on a hard crome version.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:21:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I think only the #59 and #5900 series fit .
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:10:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I think only the #59 and #5900 series fit .

Nope.  Both the 59xx and 69xx work.  The 15 rounders work in my 69xx guns also.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 2:38:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Both the 59 and 69 work I use both.  I had to put new wolf +5% springs in them.  Kel-teck sells grip extensions for both.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top