Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2002 2:58:44 PM EDT
Well, I ran 100 rds through my new p-32.  1 FTE.
Not bad.  Just lubed it and shot.  Very accurate, recoile manageable for being so small.  It did pinch my trigger finger a little on the inside, but nothing too bad.

I highy recommend this thing for someone needing a pocket gun.  

Get one.  Mine is near perfect.

TXLEWIS
Link Posted: 10/5/2002 3:35:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Tx,
 May I ask what you paid for it? My fiance is in the market for one (P-32) and I've had my eye out for a good deal lately. I've found the black frame, blued slide model NIB for $199. She wants the blue frame, chrome slide model and they are a little more $. I may just buy the black frame model for me! My G27 is just too big sometimes. I've fired a few of these little rigs and I've been very pleased with the function and accuracy. Even limpwristing on purpose, will PMC ball, never had a problem.
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 11:14:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I paid 229 its all black
don't know much more

Txlewis
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 11:22:17 AM EDT
[#3]
just a word of caution on the chrome slide model, the older ones were cranky due to the thickness of the plating slowing rearward motion of the slide, and not cocking the piece all the way.
i had heard this, but was skeptical, til i bought my black/black one.  i really wanted the chrome one, as the black (parkerized, i think?) tends to get surface rust when carried close to the body.
i wanted one so bad, i just took the black one they had in stock.
a month later, my neighbor bought the chrome one and had the failures that i heard about RE the chrome ones, it seems keltec didn't take into account the added thickness of the plating.

i have had ONE FTE in about 3000 rounds!!  that was with hornady HPs
i LOVE the gun, and wouldn't trade it for anything.  sure, it doesn't have the greatest finish in the world, no, it's not a sig P-210, but it's light and reliable, and for a carry gun that's important.
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 11:22:25 AM EDT
[#4]
If you haven't already, check out www.ktog.org for tips and tricks on reliability, etc.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 10:15:21 AM EDT
[#5]
I've got a hard chromed slide P-32 in my pocket right now and mine hasn't had the first malfunction in almost three years. I love mine and it gets carried daily as a LEO backup gun. I liked mine so much that I bought a P-40 and a P-11, both with hard chrome slides and night sights.

7th
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 12:25:04 PM EDT
[#6]
I went ahead and ordered one (P-32) from board member CIWS. This will be my fiances daily carry weapon. Dark blue frame, blued slide. For some reason she likes the colored frame. FWIW, the colored frame models are hard to find here in Hampton roads VA.
She has never bought a gun before (ie, filled out a 4473) so she's doing this one. I want her to feel like its "all hers."
Just as long as she doesn't start feeling like the rest of my firearms are all hers!
I'm sure she will have her own opinion on how it shoots/carries. I'm looking forward to hearing a new shooters opinion on this pistol.
More to follow at a later date. Mabey I can  get her to let me take some pics! Yeee ha!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top