Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/10/2002 10:16:25 AM EDT
anyone else have one?  I just got one with black/hard chrome slide.  Great little thing to have when you're not carrying a gun.
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 10:19:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the same one. I had a parked slide with a "U.N." bluegrip before but traded it away. I realized my mistake and bought another one.
Link Posted: 8/15/2002 7:47:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/27/2002 9:23:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I got a Kel Tec last week...and love it!

I am going to get another for my wife.  I added the pocket clip and could not be any more happy with it!

medcop
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 5:15:07 PM EDT
[#4]

I've had a P32 for about a year and a half now, and it stays with me all day at work (I work in a gun shop).  I have a belt clip on it, and I have no problems with it riding up front slightly to the right...until I sit down.  Then I have a problem.  

While standing, no one ever notices the little clip that's partially hidden under my belt, and the people that do see it think it's a knife.

A LE buddy of mine was in the store the other day and was looking for something along the same lines.  His eyes bugged out when I retrieved my 32!  He couldn't believe how well hidden this thing was in plain sight.

As far as accuracy goes, I hope that I'll never have to use it at any distance over 7-10 yds, 'cause I'm just not very good with this piece (If the SHTF and this doesn't do it, I guess I'll just have to crawl back for my kimber.)
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 7:02:33 PM EDT
[#5]
"Hidden in plain sight" - It's so easy to carry that you WILL CARRY.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 10:22:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Here's another vote for the P-32, I love my hard chrome slide model. It's the LEO backup gun I've been looking for...

7th
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top