Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2009 11:32:53 AM EDT
Anyone have any experience with Blade Tech holsters?  I'm thinking of one for my SP01.  How ahrd are they on handgun finishes?

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 5/23/2009 1:14:34 PM EDT
[#1]
They work fine. I have a rub mark or two on my Para, nothing on my CZ yet. I have the IWB for a Glock, belt for a 1911 and the DOH for the CZ.  No problems from any of them.
Link Posted: 5/23/2009 1:18:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
They work fine. I have a rub mark or two on my Para, nothing on my CZ yet. I have the IWB for a Glock, belt for a 1911 and the DOH for the CZ.  No problems from any of them.

Thanks 3-gun!  I have also noticed the letaher lined kydex holsters from Tucker Gunleather...Looks promising.

Link Posted: 5/23/2009 2:49:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I have the stingray belt one for my SP-01 Shadow and I really like it. I use it mainly for competition shooting and there aren't any real rub marks that I notice especially when cleaning it. Works great!

ETA: However, I have two comptac holsters for my SA and my P-01 and I like them a little bit better. The only reason I say that is because you get that audible click from the holster when seating your gun. There is a little knob on the inside of the gun where the trigger guard is and it kind of snaps into place which makes me know that i have it seated all the way. The bladetech doesn't do that.
Link Posted: 5/23/2009 3:27:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I have four of them for Glocks. They are great holsters.
Link Posted: 5/23/2009 6:34:22 PM EDT
[#5]
What do you want the holster for? Which ones were you looking at?

I have a Bladetech DOH for my SP-01, I like it.
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 8:00:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What do you want the holster for? Which ones were you looking at?

I have a Bladetech DOH for my SP-01, I like it.

I also have the DOH for my SP-01.  I recently used it in a carbine class for transition drills.  I carried my pistol all day and the holster held the gun securely.  Well made, and the DOH can be removed to make it a traditional belt holster.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 9:52:07 AM EDT
[#7]
I have the DOH for my SP01, and it is a great piece of gear.  Does not appear to be affecting the finish of my gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top