Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/18/2008 6:03:34 PM EDT
I need a new holster for my PO1 (owb) any ideas would help.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:17:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I need a new holster for my PO1 (owb) any ideas would help.

I asked the same question a few weeks ago and I don't think I had one response in my thread. So on that note, I did some research on my own and it looks like comp-tac makes a few holsters for them.

I also carry owb and I am going to be ordering the comp-tac paddle holster, with the FBI cant, to make it more concealeable. They also make the mag carriers for them. I have some of those for my other gun and they are great. I will be ordering some of those as well when I place my order for the paddle holster later this week.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 9:17:07 AM EDT
[#2]
I use a Galco M5X and am very happy with it.

(M5X470)
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 2:56:52 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks for the responce guys, Highnoon makes great holsters but I really dont feel like waiting 3 months for one so I'll check the one's you guys have mentioned. thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top