Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/14/2003 6:31:03 AM EDT
I'm looking at getting a .22 for plinking and am interested in the CZ 75 Kadet.  Can anyone here comment on these, good or bad, whatever your experiences have been.  Also, if I do decide to go this route am I better off to get a CZ75B in 9mm and buy the .22 conversion kit?  Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 6:35:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I'll tell you one thing, though I have never fired one, or even handled the 22Kadet:  If it is made by CZ, BUY IT.

Heck, with the money you'd save shooting .22LR over 9mm, you'll have it paid for in a month or less!

Edited to add:  Get the 9mm, then the conversion kit.  You WILL be glad you did.  The 9mm CZ75B is one of the most underrated pistols extant.  I rank them above SIG (whose pistols I love and trust) as far as workmanship.  No welds and stamps need apply here, boyo.  Plus, you can't beat carrying Cocked 'n' Locked with a double action pistola.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 5:47:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got one, and it ROCKS.

I got the 9 mm and added the Kadet kit. It requires some fitting, but not much.

At first, I experienced some fail to feed and fail to fire but they smoothed out shortly.

Its VERY accurate, and has a fully adjustable rear sight.

Like KPEL said, but ANTHING made by CZ. I've since added a 452 Varmint, and its incredible also.

Link Posted: 11/27/2003 6:18:43 AM EDT
[#3]
I have the kit on a CZ75B. I't works great and is very accurate. I own six CZ fire arms and recommend them highly,
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 6:26:01 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I have the kit on a CZ75B. I't works great and is very accurate. I own six CZ fire arms and recommend them highly,

2 CZ's here ah 75B and a 75BCompact I want a 97 next. Excellent guns.  I'd get a 9mm and then get the conversion.  9mm milsurp is really cheap and IMO if your going to carry it better to practice w/something closer to your carry ammo.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 6:27:48 AM EDT
[#5]
another vote for the 9mm CZ-75. Love mine!
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 2:11:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Dang - I'm gonna need another CZ now.

What should I get next??

I'm thinking 75B in 40 S&W.

Whadda ya think???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top