Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2007 9:58:30 PM EDT
I see these in the CDNN catalog for a really good price...........is it a good handgun? is it worth it?
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 4:59:13 AM EDT
[#1]
My old man has one and shooting it was enough to convince me to pick up the next one I see.

Very nice handgun.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 1:41:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Love the grip on that gun, and the price.  Future parts availability scares me a little though.  How much is CDNN selling them for now?
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 4:41:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Love the grip on that gun, and the price.  Future parts availability scares me a little though.  How much is CDNN selling them for now?

Aren't some of the parts interchangable with CZ75-type pistols, with the frame/slide and a few other parts being the only different part? Also, what mags do these pistols take, their own type or 40cal CZ mags?
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:24:36 PM EDT
[#4]
It will take the standard CZ 75 .40mags. I like my 40B and the trigger is probably the best out of all my CZs. 97B, 75B, P01, 40B.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 9:01:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I had given .40 S&W up and sold my .40 handguns, then I went with 9mm and .45, but these are tempting me to add .40 back into the mix again..........CDNN has these for 289.99
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 6:55:09 AM EDT
[#6]
The nice thing about the .40B is that it was made to be a .40 so it is not a .40 stuffed in a 9mm frame. The only negative I have experianced with my .40B is that you "may" want to ditch the factory recoil spring and get a wolff. Mine was to weak from the factory but not all of them are. It is only about $10 total though so no biggie. Omega and Hakkan and Viking also make nice wood grips for them.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top