Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/4/2003 1:45:21 PM EDT
Anybody know where to get hi cap mags for the CZ 75B?
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 6:52:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Try Robert.  He normally has some, just email him.

www.robertrtg.com/home.html
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 10:31:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Go to http://www.czforum.com  and look for posts by reddogxxx his name is Paul and sells 15 round mags cheap.  I bought two a while back for $25 each.  Great guy - fast service.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 1:56:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Go to http://www.czforum.com and look for posts by reddogxxx his name is Paul and sells 15 round mags cheap. I bought two a while back for $25 each. Great guy - fast service.

His name is Paul Hadella and he can be contacted at [email protected]. Remove the "NOSPAM" to email him. He carries two different types of magazines, stepped base for $29 each and flat base for $20 each.

The flat base are aftermarket and not bad, provided you can get them to fit in your magwell (they wouldn't fit either of my CZ 75s).

The stepped base magazines are actual CZ factory magazines and at $29, a hell of a bargain. They are identical to the magazines sold by everyone else for $40 to $50.

Paul accepts Paypal and ships fast. If you're not happy with an item, he's great about refunding/exchanging your item.

I have no connection to the man, just a happy customer (I just got done Paypal'ing him for more magazines).
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 10:17:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Oh yea...$29 is a deal.  I sold some last year for $35 (factory 15 rnd) and had no problem finding buyers...
A great deal.
VF
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top