Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/12/2007 6:57:31 AM EDT
I can't find any factory 14 round magazines for this thing anywhere.

Anyone know where I can?

Link Posted: 2/12/2007 11:01:43 AM EDT
[#1]
In the same boat. CDNN is out of stock.  Has been for awhile.  
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 10:38:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Check out Natchezss.com
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 3:04:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Check out Natchezss.com

They don't carry the mags for the compacts.  Additionally they just have pro mags for the full size CZ 75, which don't have a stellar reputation.  

Should specify Mec Gars for the CZ 75 compact/P01.  I'll wait for CDNN.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 12:37:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

They don't carry the mags for the compacts.  Additionally they just have pro mags for the full size CZ 75, which don't have a stellar reputation.  

Should specify Mec Gars for the CZ 75 compact/P01.  I'll wait for CDNN.

As I've mentioned before, in general I would agree that ProMags don't have a stellar rep.  However, ProMag does make a 10 round mag for the Compact CZ in .40 caliber that has worked very well for a lot of CZ owners in the Compact 9mm. too. In fact, they will function in both guns without any modification at all. I have 8 that I've used with both my P-01 and CZ 75 Compact .40 and have had absolutely no issues with at all.

Natchez Shooters Supply

--
Mike
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 12:48:01 PM EDT
[#5]
That's good to know.  Might have to try that like when we were in the bad old ban days.  
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:23:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I ordered mine from cz.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top