Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2007 1:30:00 PM EDT
Dealer has a NIB SP-01 that I have looked at twice. Love the grip, points great etc. etc. Several CZ guns already in the family, have a 452 that I dearly love. Long story short the single action pull on this gun sucks. Sucks really bad, kinda like an SKS trigger if you know what I mean. 3 stages of creep before the hammer drops. Not condusive to accuracy at all, this would have to be fixed. Now my brother's 75 compact decocker  is not perfect, but it is not nearly this bad. Had the trigger not been so bad, it would be sitting in my lap and not still on the shelf at local gun shop. Who would you folks recommend to do the job, and how much? Don't mind paying a premium price but I want it right and I want a decent turnaround, not months. 30 days Ican live with, but not months. The thing shouldn't be like this to start with, my 452 trigger is the best of any gun I own, and I have quite a spread.
Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 2/4/2007 9:01:26 AM EDT
[#1]
matthew mink in little rock arkansas.  mine is with him right now, i was quoted 3 weeks, and i see no reason to doubt that.  check out what others have to say about him at czshooters.com

bb
Link Posted: 2/15/2007 11:29:26 AM EDT
[#2]
There is a person who works at CZ that does them as well. I think he chares $45 for a CZ-75.

Bill
Link Posted: 2/15/2007 5:45:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Matt Mink all the way.  Great work.
Link Posted: 2/16/2007 8:14:50 AM EDT
[#4]
I'll third Matt Mink. His cost on my Tactical (i.e., with decocker) was under $150, and he returned it in the time he specified.

The only negative is he works through a gun shop that requires the gun come back to an FFL. Extra $$$.

Bill

Link Posted: 2/19/2007 7:42:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Not any longer!  We can ship directly back to the individual now.  It took me 2 years to talk him into doing that.
Link Posted: 2/19/2007 9:50:34 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Not any longer!  We can ship directly back to the individual now.  It took me 2 years to talk him into doing that.

what changed?  I was under the impression that this is not legal, was I wrong?
Link Posted: 2/19/2007 12:35:34 PM EDT
[#7]
It was "always" legal for a "repaired" firearm to be sent back to the owner, but the gunshop Matt worked with had insisted it be FFL-to-FFL. I guess he finally wore them down! Woo-hoo!

Bill
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 1:12:17 PM EDT
[#8]
I am interested in some work on my cz 75b as well.  How do I contact Mr. Mink?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top