Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2006 11:22:48 AM EDT
I've a CZ52 that really has me puzzled.   Gun is nearly mint, perfect bore, well over 95% of the orig. park finish...Action is smooth, trigger light.  Problem is that at about  15 yards the damned thing will NOT group any better than about 2.5".......at that it throws everything to the left of POA.   No, its not me.   Everyone else that's shot it experience the same result.  

Loads have run the gamet from S&B, Czech. mil, numerous handload combinations with cast bullets.   I am a very experienced handloader, having played that game for well over 40 years.

Since this is the only 52 I've ever used and since I have repeatedly read comments on the superb accuracy others experienced with the model I gotta ask for some opinions before I buy another tube....What say you????
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:39:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't have a CZ52 so take my answer with a grain of salt.

I've heard many CZ52 owners say that the gun seems more accurate at 100 yards than at 20.  I don't know why that is.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:41:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Did you get it from centerfiresystems?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top