Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2006 7:57:15 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:05:53 AM EDT
[#1]
I can see getting one of those as a novelty item, but I wouldn't be caught dead "operating" with one of those.

It does look wicked, though.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:05:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I hear the blade detaches?  Does it actually have a handle?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:00:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes we do need one.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:29:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I hear the blade detaches?  Does it actually have a handle?

It does detach from what CZ calls the "tactical block".  No handle, just the block.

Mine was delivered today.

--
Mike
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 9:25:44 PM EDT
[#5]
In the close quarters a pistol is employed in it could prove useful and should the pistol suffer a failure (since it's a CZ the most likely failure is it ran out of ammo) you still have an offensive weapon in hand. Not to mention that i don't think anyones going to make a grab for it with that Ginsu sticking out the front.The bayonet is a proven and lethal close quarters weapon but it is primarily a psycological mind fuck weapon and it remains very good at that job.I can already see it,Me with 2 CZ's with fixed bayonets yelling BANZAI!!!!!!!!! as Wee Willie flaps in the breeze ( i sleep ala naturel) charging an intruder.They'll be the ones dialing 911 and i'll get sued for causing mental anguish.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:17:39 AM EDT
[#6]
just don't slip and accidentally cut your little friend.  although it would give the rest of us something to laugh at.

shooting and scooting is hard and shooting 2 guns at once is hard but i can't imagine how hard doing both would be.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top