Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2006 5:22:49 AM EDT
I just can't believe that MecGar or someone else hasn't come out with a Stainless mag for the 75B, at least.  With this pistol being used by police forces and competitors around the world, you would think a stainless magazine would make sense.

I know that wearing the OEM mags on my duty belt makes for a lot of rust to rub off on a weekly basis.

Please tell me I'm just missing them and they are right over there......
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 2:31:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I hear ya, I'd like stainless mags... or at least the availability of stainless mags.

Reminds me, I happened to flip the channel to Cops the other night, noticed one of them was using a CZ75B.  Nice to see 'em in use!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:21:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Mec-Gar makes a stainless-nickle one-piece mag for the 75.  My friend Dan has a 75b, and those are all he uses.  He bought me one for my 45, and I am hooked!  Very smooth, very clean, perfect spring pressure.

Camy just got a new 75b in 40, and we are going to fill her mag pouches with the Mec-Gar nickles.  Dan has had his for many, many years, and has never once had an issue with them.

Will nickle not solve your dilemma?  

ETA:  They are not on the web site.  But I know for a FACT they are in the catalog.  I'll call Dan and get a catalog number, and post the numbers and description here so you can pick which you want and order direct with the part number.  

Stand by for part numbers and descriptions.

EDIT

I was wrong, he has them for his Ruger, and we just got off the phone with Mec-Gar.  They do NOT make a stainless or a nickle for the CZ, only blued in 10 and 16 capacities.  Damn, I really screwed the pooch on that one.  Dan uses the Mec-Gar for his CZ, but they are all blued.

Sorry guys!  I could have sworn they made them.  Oh well, can't be right all the time.

I'll call around and do some checking for you.  The 2006 catalog has an all-stainless CZ75, so you'd figures someone would make a matching mag.  But the mags that come with the all-stainless are blued, too, which is cheesy if you ask me.  

Hopefully I can dig something up for you.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:47:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Richard, if you can find them, I'll love you forever and ever!

I was thinking about "upgrading" my duty pistol to a stainless SP01 just for the stainless construction and tritium sights, but I'm not doing anything if I have to get my OEM mags chrome-plated to insure function and durability.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top