Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2006 5:32:56 PM EDT
Hey all,
Does anyone sell the "complete" kit?  You know a CZ 75 WITH the Kadet conversion?

Thanks
rich
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:46:27 PM EDT
[#1]
If you get nothing here try the ..
CZ forum

Cheers
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:03:15 PM EDT
[#2]
i don't know that you can buy both in the same box so to speak but you may be able to buy both in the same transaction.  

oh wait maybe not.  in some states you can only buy one handgun per month.  i don't know if they would consider the kadet conversion upper a seperate gun or not.  hmm that is an interesting thought.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:24:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I just recently concluded my search for a nice 75.  In all my searches I never saw a 75 and kadet kit sold as a package.  Doesn't mean they don't exist, but I never found one.  

Considering that the kit is not the firearm nor is it's sale regulated, it wouldn't count as a second gun.  No worries there, I'd say.  

BTW,
I was able to find a LNIB 75b, box, docs, 2 mags and all accs. for under $300.  It's one of those deals I hear about but it never happens to me.  I know it's OT, but I can't stop telling that story.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:04:37 AM EDT
[#4]
excellent deal on the 75b.  i bought my compact 75 d for 330 new.  i like telling that story too.  

sorry i wasn't sure if the upper was considered a firearm or not.  and i work nights so my sleep patterns are really screwy especially when i have a night off any my logic goes to crap.  thanks for setting me straight.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 3:40:26 PM EDT
[#5]
The good deals didn't stop there.  I purchased 5 new mec-gar hicaps for $40 shipped from a member on the EE.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:56:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:58:25 AM EDT
[#7]
You'd think they would sell it as a set.  Oh well
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top