Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2005 11:01:48 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:11:37 PM EDT
[#1]
My CZP01-9MM  CZ40B-.40  CZ97B-.45 all are accurate with my 97B coming in first place and it makes my ego feel better since it is .45 lol. My 9mm and .40 are both spot on so I would have to say they are about equal. Now some will shoot the 9mm more accurate simply because the recoil is less and the barrel does not flip as much as on a .40 however that is a personal thing not a mechanical limitation of the gun. So you may shoot the 9mm better and you may not. So to answere your question "They are both accurate". I prefer the 9mm round and the .45 but that is personal pref. I love all my CZs though because every one of them has been reliable accurate and ergonomicaly comfortable and excelent bang for the $$$$$. Most $700-$800 guns I have shot and held do not seem to be $300-$400 better in any area and in a lot of areas they are not better period just more expensive. If you want a metal framed gun that is comfortable reliable and accurate CZ is the way to go. You do not have to spend $700 and up to get a quality pistol.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:34:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 4:32:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I own the CZ 75B in both .40 and 9mm and the .40 is slightly more accurate than the 9mm.  The .40 cal CZ 75B was my introduction to all things CZ and it was because of the accuracy that I visited the well so many times.  I still believe that the .40 caliber CZ 75B handles the .40 snap better than any non-ported pistol I've fired

As for the 9mm P-01 and the CZ 75 Compact .40, they are both very accurate with no real edge to either, based on the ones I own.

You just might have to get them both and conduct your own tests.  :)

--
Mike
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 8:05:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I own the CZ 75B in both .40 and 9mm and the .40 is slightly more accurate than the 9mm.  The .40 cal CZ 75B was my introduction to all things CZ and it was because of the accuracy that I visited the well so many times.  I still believe that the .40 caliber CZ 75B handles the .40 snap better than any non-ported pistol I've fired
As for the 9mm P-01 and the CZ 75 Compact .40, they are both very accurate with no real edge to either, based on the ones I own.

You just might have to get them both and conduct your own tests.  :)

--
Mike

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top