Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2005 5:20:23 PM EDT
CZ85B....looks like a great gun, but it only comes in 9mm. Any other ambidextrous options from CZ in a bigger caliber?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 6:05:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes..

New compact model is equipped with an ambidextrous manual safety, and a steel frame. The dust cover on the frame of the new compact model features an M3 rail to accept tactical lights and lasers.

With the versatility of the single/double action for hammer down or cocked and locked carry, 10+1 round magazine capacity, and an unloaded weight of 37.8 oz, the CZ 75 Compact in 40 S&W makes an excellent choice for concealed carry or duty weapon.

CZ75 Compact

Also

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 6:28:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't forget the full-size CZ 75B in .40 caliber.  It comes with the ambi-safety that the 9mm CZ 75B doesn't have.  Although not larger than 9mm, the CZ 83 also comes with an ambi-safety and ambi-mag release.

--
Mike
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 6:45:22 PM EDT
[#3]

The 75B in .40 is great. I have one. Some .40 75B's have Failure To Extract issues.
Just replace the stock springs with a Wolff kit, and it's totally reliable.

Wolff CZ springs

Get all three springs. Eastern Euro springs vary ALOT in quality.
I have had no problems with the mag springs, although Wolff offers those as well.
DaddyDett
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:15:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Yes..

czusa.com/images/products/63.jpg

New compact model is equipped with an ambidextrous manual safety, and a steel frame. The dust cover on the frame of the new compact model features an M3 rail to accept tactical lights and lasers.

With the versatility of the single/double action for hammer down or cocked and locked carry, 10+1 round magazine capacity, and an unloaded weight of 37.8 oz, the CZ 75 Compact in 40 S&W makes an excellent choice for concealed carry or duty weapon.

CZ75 Compact

Also

czusa.com/images/products/38.jpg

OOOOOHH I am drooling over that 75 compact. I wish my P01 had the manual saftey and the weight of a steel frame with the rail {which it does have} all three together is nice.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 4:35:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
OOOOOHH I am drooling over that 75 compact. I wish my P01 had the manual saftey and the weight of a steel frame with the rail {which it does have} all three together is nice.

It is nice to have the extra weight for the .40 round.  Plus, it fits in the same HBE holster I got for my P-01.

--
Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top