Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/7/2005 1:07:07 PM EDT
I got a my 75 a few weeks ago, and I must say, this is a great gun.  It has excellent egos, has yet to fail or jam in any way, and is as accurate as guns that go for much more. Accuracy was very consistent from load to load.  2 - 2 3/4 10-shot groups were the norm from a bench @ 25y -- even with WWB.

I have owned four other 9mms, made by Glock (model 17), Taurus (PT-92), Beretta (92 Vertec), and Sig (226). This gun, as far as I can tell, is as, or more accurate as any of them. Hand to gun fit was better, too (for me at least). I have not put enough rounds through it to compare reliability, but through 600 rounds so far (400 without cleaning) there were no problems whatsoever.

Overall, I just couldn't be more pleased with the gun.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 1:20:23 PM EDT
[#1]
It is deffinatly a great gun.  I had one and my wife loved it so much it is now hers.  I had to go out and by another one.  Can't beat it for the price.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:35:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 1:51:09 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Welcome to the best kept secret in firearms, and the best bang-for-the-buck!

You have come over to the Dark Side, young Skywalker!

+1
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:13:11 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

More like he's stepped into the Light....
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:25:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 12:46:27 AM EDT
[#6]
I guess saying he "stepped into the grey area" would not work either.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:50:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

another +1.  

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:34:50 PM EDT
[#8]
The only problem I'm aware of is a disease called CZ-itis.  If you're not careful, you can end up with, say, 13 of the dang things before you know what hit you.

--
Mike
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:00:15 PM EDT
[#9]
mbott is correct. I bought my first CZ in January now I have five.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:10:49 PM EDT
[#10]
I would feel no shame over having several CZ's in the safe because I'd be too busy gloating.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top