Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2019 9:36:10 PM EDT
I just got an Israeli government surplus Jericho 941F steel-frame full-size 9mm, and I'm looking for magazines.  After some quick online reading, I'm leaning towards the Mec-Gar small frame Witness/Tanfoglio 9mm magazine (MGWIT9SFAFC).

For those who have a Jericho 941F, which magazines have you tried, and which ones have you found to work best with this pistol?

Link Posted: 4/11/2019 11:05:13 PM EDT
[#1]
The small frame tanfo are what I ordered first and they work great.

Cz-75 also work just fine.

I want some of the silver Elander mags.
Link Posted: 4/12/2019 8:03:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I’ve had success with CZ factory and Mec-Gar mags in addition to IWI factory magazines. IWI factory mags are generally pretty inexpensive and there really isn’t a reason not to go with those.
Link Posted: 4/14/2019 4:51:39 PM EDT
[#3]
If I would have seen those before they were out of stock, I would have purchased one.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 9:07:38 AM EDT
[#4]
I received the Jericho 941F and took it out to the range.  I was very pleasantly surprised on how accurate it was, and it has an amazing single action trigger.  I can't believe this was a government surplus pistol.  It came with a single unmarked magazine, and it worked fine, but wouldn't lock open the slide on the last round.  I decided to buy two of the Mec-Gar small frame Witness/Tanfoglio 9mm magazines.  They fit and worked flawlessly, and locked the slide open on the last round.  I shot about 125 rounds through this pistol so far, and haven't had any problems so far, besides the magazine that it came with not locking open the slide on the last round.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top