Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2017 9:35:57 PM EDT
Has anyone bought a CZ LE handgun recently? If so what dealer do you recommend? Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 11:55:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I signed up through CZ, placed an order and had it shipped to my LGS.

The Scorpion showed up quickly the P-10C, I am still waiting
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:04:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I just got my LEO/MIL customer number assigned about 2 weeks ago. CZ USA says that the only pistols that can be purchased directly from them are the Bren and Scorpion. Apparently this is a new policy. They instructed me to go to the dealer locator on their site and simply order from any of them and they would honor the price.

That is when it gets frustrating. Of all the dealers listed (maybe a hundred or more across the country) only a few had the P-10 I was after in stock. Of those that did when I contacted them i received replies saying they were NOT designated CZ dealers or one said they were a CZ dealer but did not participate in the LEO program. Very frustrating.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:17:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Thats what happened to me. Last yer I ordered a Phantom right from CZ and it was super simple. Igot infomred of the policy change and called a bunch of the dealers on their list. After 5 not being LEdealers I emailed the LE rep at CZ and he told me of one place in Kansas that may have P10. Icalled and their price was higher than the LE price. Iwas hoping someone knew of any other delaers that were  CZ Le dealers. It is frustrating. Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 7:10:17 PM EDT
[#4]
That's weird.
I ordered two P10C Suppressor Ready guns from them direct in December.  
Still waiting. I sent in the FFL I am using as well.
AFAIK, the order is still good.

Link Posted: 8/25/2017 9:23:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I just called a LGS about the  P01 Omega today. They acted like they haven't participated in the program before. Gun guy spoke with CZ rep and it is about a 1.5 year wait.  LGS guy didn't even get me the price, which was the reason for calling.    

I shouldn't have expected too much though. Last time I was in the store, I was told Glock doesn't put night sights on guns anymore.  

I wish more dealers took part in the program. 
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 2:12:20 PM EDT
[#6]
So you can no longer place an LE order for, say, a CZ P-01, directly from CZ and have it sent to an FFL of your choice?
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 5:31:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So you can no longer place an LE order for, say, a CZ P-01, directly from CZ and have it sent to an FFL of your choice?
View Quote
Correct. According to the site the only pistols you can order from CZ USA are Bren and Scorpion. It wouldn't be such a big deal but I haven't been able to find a single FFL using the "Dealer Locator" that is on the CZ site that has the slightest clue what I am talking about.
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 11:41:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Called the only two gun shops close to my location about a p-01 or a RAMI.  Both dealers said that CZ rarely imports the LE models and it would probably be a year and a half wait.  The price I was given wasn't much lower than online prices for the guns.  Will probably just buy a used one.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 10:41:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 12:00:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Cajun Gun Works is an LE dealer (at least they were a couple months ago). Might give them a call.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:02:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Thanks everyone. It was a bumpy road but I picked up my P10 yesterday. Once I found out that Cajun Gun Works was a CZ Le Dealer I contaed them and they were awesome to  deal with. Very nice and super fast. I will deitiely be dealing with them in the future! Thanks again everyone!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top