Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2017 10:04:50 PM EDT
Yeah I want one now.... I hate you guys so much right now.  Now I have to start saving for this one stupid TV going out and the part is half the damn cost of a newer better TV I digress.

Now I want a P-07 after making my P-09 all awesomeness with a Cajun Gun Works package with the heaviest spring in the pro package.  I added the Dawson sights from CGW boom I am done.  499 pistol, 90+ 2 mags ok I admit mags are expensive for this pistol which makes the P-07 can use its mags huge bonus because I hate having so many different magazines.  Which I am thinking of ditching my M&Ps.

Attachment Attached File

I hate you guys it is never enough..... 75BD she takes it away from me, get a SP-01 setup, she complains the 75 is slippery when hot now she shoots the SP-01 and complains I make the trigger different (different hammer), and I will not let her even shoot my P-09.
Attachment Attached File

Farewell for the summer my friend.

And puppy monkey baby fuck this world is fucked if that is entertainment.... fucked up ass shit!
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 2:36:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Well now you're making me want an SP-01 and to Cajunize my P07. You're part of the problem too you know!
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 3:30:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well now you're making me want an SP-01 and to Cajunize my P07. You're part of the problem too you know!
View Quote
I should not have to be the only person that suffers the consequences.  The pro package is full on tits in the P-09 so it will be just the same in your P-07.  SP-01 is just a kick ass pistol I want to add a Shadow 2 now.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 6:22:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I should not have to be the only person that suffers the consequences.  The pro package is full on tits in the P-09 so it will be just the same in your P-07.  SP-01 is just a kick ass pistol I want to add a Shadow 2 now.
View Quote
Nice I'm considering switching from my beloved Glock 34 to a SP-01and/or a Shadow 2 for USPSA. I'll prob get the SP-01 and try it out for a few matches. If I like it as much as I know I will, I will Cajunize it, as well as start the hunt for a Shadow 2.

Gotta have backups you know.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 10:25:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I've been really eagerly wanting a P-07. Every time i see one makes me edge closer. Especially in urban grey
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 10:49:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Recently added a P10c to my CZ stable. Would like to still add a P-01 and a Rami. Both of my P series pistols shoot lights out.

Link Posted: 8/11/2017 1:22:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
My P-07 with the CGW pro package is absolutely amazing! Prolly my favorite handgun I own.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 4:12:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

My P-07 with the CGW pro package is absolutely amazing! Prolly my favorite handgun I own.
View Quote
You obviously do not own a P09!
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 9:56:13 AM EDT
[#8]
$389 P-07

On sale - sub $390 with coupon code CZ30

Cheapest evvvvaaaa.....

(I have no association with above retailer...just passing along a deal).
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 12:52:24 PM EDT
[#9]
I just picked one up from another member here on the board.......$400 shipped......

Link Posted: 8/12/2017 5:58:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not yet, this will have to be close enough for now...

Link Posted: 8/12/2017 10:47:55 PM EDT
[#11]
That works!
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:44:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
I do now.......

Link Posted: 8/22/2017 4:17:28 PM EDT
[#13]
View Quote
Nice!

Now wait till you do a full Cajun job on it!  Holy sheep shit does it make that pistol awesomer than it already is.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 4:51:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Now wait till you do a full Cajun job on it!  Holy sheep shit does it make that pistol awesomer than it already is.
View Quote
Yes it does.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:12:32 PM EDT
[#15]
View Quote
Quick tip... if you want to improve the trigger just a bit without changing any parts find the trigger bar spring and bend it down just slightly so it puts less tension on the trigger bar.  This will take that stacking stagey feel out of the trigger.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:56:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Nice!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Nice!

I have been spending a lot of time perusing the Cajun website!

Quoted:

Quick tip... if you want to improve the trigger just a bit without changing any parts find the trigger bar spring and bend it down just slightly so it puts less tension on the trigger bar.  This will take that stacking stagey feel out of the trigger.
Will do......Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:34:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I have been spending a lot of time perusing the Cajun website!

Will do......Thanks!
View Quote
The two things I would change no matter what is the return spring to a lighter one and the firing pin retaining pin to the CGW one.  If you dry fire a lot with your pistol I would not expect much life out of your CZ pin mine was all beat up when I changed it over in my SP-01 and the P09 I changed right away after the first 500 rounds when I did the CGW job.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:23:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The two things I would change no matter what is the return spring to a lighter one and the firing pin retaining pin to the CGW one.  If you dry fire a lot with your pistol I would not expect much life out of your CZ pin mine was all beat up when I changed it over in my SP-01 and the P09 I changed right away after the first 500 rounds when I did the CGW job.
View Quote
Looks like I got some more shopping to do!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top