Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2015 6:51:14 AM EDT
I have a P-7, and a P-09, and used my P-09 in local IDPA comp yesterday, I shot accurately...when I used the sights.   (I shoot a lot of shotgun, and find myself looking at the target and slapping the trigger- -those 2 on pistol don't work together most of the time...gotta practice my pistol!)  We had one stage where there were 3 targets, and the best way was headshots.  cleared it pretty efficiently...I would have not even tried that with my 1911, or had the same success.

I do need a better holster for IDPA.  I'm a right handed shooter...any suggestions?
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 7:30:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I see more Blade-Tech holsters at IDPA matches than any other brand .
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 2:54:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Blade Tech Outside the Waist Band holster. I like the tech lock but the Sting Ray attachment is OK too.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 1:58:40 PM EDT
[#3]
What are the holster rules for IDPA?  Are you allowed any amount of drop?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:35:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What are the holster rules for IDPA?  Are you allowed any amount of drop?
View Quote

No drop/offset unless you are a woman.

http://www.idpa.com/compete/rules
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:32:47 PM EDT
[#5]
A guy near me makes some very sturdy kydex holsters, CZ shooter Matt Mink has been using one. I've got one for my aluminum framed CZ compact.
http://www.rlncustomgear.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top