Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2015 12:56:48 AM EDT
Anyone know any online stores that stock them? Every dealer I talk to where I live says they are all allocated, just wondering if anyone knows a good place to pick one up.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 1:12:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Will this work? check here
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 3:37:57 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Will this work? check here
View Quote
oh, thanks I didn't know about this tracker site.

Link Posted: 4/29/2015 12:33:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I just found one local gun shop for $584 its the one with the safety not the decocker could anyone just give me a rundown of what I gain or don't, etc..? A safety doesn't bother me, I just used to have a sig 226 and the decocker was a nice feature.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 12:55:19 PM EDT
[#4]
You get a better trigger with the safety, especially if you have any work done on it.

Plus, most people shoot CZs single action, because of the long initial trigger reach. Can you comfortable reach the double action trigger and shoot it adequately?

Older thread on this: https://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=5&f=37&t=149428
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 12:56:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

You get a better trigger with the safety, especially if you have any work done on it.

Plus, most people shoot CZs single action, because of the long initial trigger reach. Can you comfortable reach the double action trigger and shoot it adequately?

Older thread on this: https://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=5&f=37&t=149428
View Quote
Thank's, can't wait to pick it up.

Link Posted: 4/29/2015 2:11:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Just one more question without going over board on upgrade parts I see cajun gun works is popular for the CZ, what would be the min you would recommend to upgrade from stock on the gun?

I really just want a nice clean trigger pull, that is not to heavy. Not worried about competition stuff, or any race parts.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 2:28:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Just one more question without going over board on upgrade parts I see cajun gun works is popular for the CZ, what would be the min you would recommend to upgrade from stock on the gun?

I really just want a nice clean trigger pull, that is not to heavy. Not worried about competition stuff, or any race parts.

View Quote

minimum would be a spring kit from CGW.

the 85C trigger, trigger pin and lighter trigger return spring from CGW are very nice as well.  Not difficult to install and not very expensive.

Link Posted: 4/29/2015 2:42:15 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

the 85C trigger, trigger pin and lighter trigger return spring from CGW are very nice as well.  Not difficult to install and not very expensive.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

cool thanks.

Link Posted: 4/29/2015 3:08:26 PM EDT
[#9]
There are so many parts, and packages on their site it is a bit confusing what combination is really the best I can see the spring kit, firing pin spring, pins, but like on the trigger they say unless you combo it with the new disconnect you wont get the shorter pull.

Then on one of their packages they say to get the true action job do the race hammer, etc... I have been searching forums looking for tips and answers, but I can do all the work here I gunsmith in Southern Louisiana. Any other info appreciated, just want to order all the parts and do the job at once, but not looking to sink $300+ in it for every part.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 3:47:14 PM EDT
[#10]
This place carries a lot of the higher grade CZ's : www.oakhillguns.com
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 9:54:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This place carries a lot of the higher grade CZ's : www.oakhillguns.com
View Quote

The folks at Oak Hill are GREAT. One of easiest purchases and they shipped very fast in my experience.

Also check out www.TechNetArmory.com and click on the CZ Sale link. The site isn't very good or high-tech but the man behind the scenes is very nice and was also a pleasure to deal with. He ships fast, doesn't charge a credit card fee and sometimes negotiates with price and shipping costs. Right now he has a special on the SP-01 Tactical's, $609.99 shipped.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 8:48:45 PM EDT
[#12]
I have installed the CGW Hammer spring, FP, FP spring, FP retaining pin, firing block spring,trigger spring, trigger pin and hammers in all my CZ pistols. On my 75BD & P-09(target pistols) I also installed the short reach and short reset.
For a minimum, put in what I did to all my CZs except the hammer if you want to save $'s.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 8:51:34 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I have installed the CGW Hammer spring, FP, FP spring, FP retaining pin, firing block spring,trigger spring, trigger pin and hammers in all my CZ pistols. On my 75BD & P-09(target pistols) I also installed the short reach and short reset.

For a minimum, put in what I did to all my CZs except the hammer if you want to save $'s.
View Quote
I talked to Dave today there and he told me this is what he suggest for best performance without going through a full package.

1. Race hammer kit is what solves the SA trigger.

2. Spring kit is what solves the DA pull.

So he suggested the SPGK1 spring kit, Race Hammer Kit, X2 HPIN, RP-TRS return spring, TR-PIN trigger pin, LSpring (because it can be lost easily and they sell them cheap).
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 10:19:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Good you called him, I was going to add that as well. He will not steer you wrong and will not oversell.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top