Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2005 10:53:27 PM EDT
She has never fired a gun, but she wants to learnHow
Randy
Link Posted: 3/10/2005 1:20:21 AM EDT
[#1]
  I have been researching them for the same reason. Aren't wives that shoot guns great. Any way all that I have read is good. I am sure there is bad out their but most cz owners that I have heard talk about it like it. Now I now some one is going to post a long list of dislikes on it. My wife wants a Kahr so sooner or later I am going to choke up the$$$$$$$$ and get one.
Link Posted: 3/10/2005 2:00:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a CZ 83 in .380 and it's very confortable to shoot, even with the premium "defense" loads that are available.  Accurate, too.  Mine came with two 10 round mags but 13 rounders are available.  It can also (sometimes) be found in 9mm Mak from places like Makarov.com and Empire Arms.

--
Mike

Link Posted: 3/15/2005 7:29:17 AM EDT
[#3]
CZ-83 is a great gun to start with. Solid and heavy enough to absorb recoil.  A grteat value and while many of the other shooters are clearing FTF's & FTE's she will be improving on her technique... I bought one as a total fluke and it has become one of my favorite pistols... Good Luck!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top