Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/9/2014 10:28:02 AM EDT
I have a CZ 75b Compact. I rarely shoot it. I shoot a my other guns better, but a lot of that is due to lack of trigger time.  I used to shoot it more when I first got it and put a little more than 2000 rounds through it. Everytime I think of thinning my collection, I just can't part with it. So recently I have been thinking of sending it off to CGW to have them do their Pro Package on it. For those that have had this done, is it worth the money? Did it make that big of a difference in how it shot?
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 7:07:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Order the parts and do the work your self. It makes a big difference
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 7:45:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Order the parts and do the work your self. It makes a big difference
View Quote

+1 I did the work myself with mostly CGW parts (and CZC Comp hammer) on my SP01 and it is by far my favorite pistol. It made a huge improvement in the feel and weight of both DA and SA.
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 9:01:56 PM EDT
[#3]
the parts are worth it for sure.
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 10:44:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I have 4 CZ's with CGW parts in them now, and all I can say is that Davids parts are top notch.  Get the SRS 1, the race hammer, and the type 2 disconnector.  That is the cheapest way to end up with an awesome, pro grade trigger.  

If you want a custom 1911 quality trigger, get the flat trigger, delete the fpb and add the spacer in place of the fpb lifter in the sear pack.  The end result is a stellar SAO trigger.  The reset is instantaneous, the break is as crisp as glass breaking, and the weight is right around 3 lbs.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 3:21:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the input, guys. Sounds like this is a no brainer.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 4:47:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Definitely worth the money, i have a cz85 he did and have a cz75b there now for his treatment.

I have swapped parts on several guns, S&w revolvers M&p9, Glock Browning Hi-power.

The cz85 and 75 seem more complicated to me, i installed CGw disconnector and couldnt get it to work right. So off to CGW it went. My 2 cents
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top