Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2013 4:37:55 PM EDT
I scored one of the AIM CZ-50's. Never even had a .32ACP pop gun before. Anyone have some cool info on this little gun? I own two CZ-82's and love them.
Link Posted: 7/5/2013 7:49:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Finally took CZ-70 out for a tour of the range. Ran perfectly. 10 yards from shot one, all shots in a 4" circle. I like this little guy. HEAVY as an iron brick though, so no I would not carry such a thing.

And while 32 ACP is not a defense round, I would not want to be shot with it!!!
Link Posted: 7/8/2013 5:50:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:52:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I've owned 4 of the cz50s since the late 80s when I picked them up in West Germany (before the unification).  DA trigger can be very heavy but you have the option to carry cocked and locked, DA on or off safe and then there is the decocker if the safety is pushed all the way down.  The cz70 is a updated cz50 mainly on the grips.  Magazines are interchangeable between the two.  You can use holsters made for the Walther PP.  The cz50 where made originally for the Czechsolvakian MOD ie border guards/police then for the commercial market.  These would have the year of production ie 50-52 stamped on the front strap.  The cz70 were all made for the commercial market.

CD
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 1:17:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a CZ50. Boringly reliable but .32acp is not my choice for CC. Nicely made but will never have the 007 sex appeal of the PPK.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top