Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/3/2012 1:04:39 AM EDT
Hey guys im the the market for a CZ75 sp01 in 9mm. Does anyone know where I can get one online? Thanks guys
Link Posted: 12/3/2012 5:32:45 AM EDT
[#1]
CZ Custom.com

From stock to race gun, they got you covered.
See if they have any of the Aussie guns in stock
Link Posted: 12/3/2012 8:22:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Are the Australian versions guns any different except for barrel length?
Link Posted: 12/3/2012 10:11:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Are the Australian versions guns any different except for barrel length?

thats it.
Link Posted: 12/5/2012 4:19:22 AM EDT
[#4]
I kept an eye in the EE here and found one fit a good price in a few Weeks.
Link Posted: 12/5/2012 4:02:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Bud's got some of the SP-01 Tactical 9mm in, I ordered one today. At the time all they had were the ones with 10rd mags... now they have the ones with 19rds
Link Posted: 12/5/2012 4:14:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/5/2012 4:22:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Talking to them now . There is a 10% change / cancellation fee but even with that, with the price difference between the 2 versions and the price of the 19rd mags it is worth it to go ahead and change the order. So far they are being extremely helpful.
Link Posted: 12/5/2012 4:26:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/5/2012 5:16:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Talking to them now . There is a 10% change / cancellation fee but even with that, with the price difference between the 2 versions and the price of the 19rd mags it is worth it to go ahead and change the order. So far they are being extremely helpful.

I don't know of anyone that has the 19 rounders in stock. I don't check every day but as late as last week, I couldn't find any in stock.

Get the correct mags and chalk it up to exuberance.

I paid a $36 difference and changed the order to the 19rd version.. since I was going to buy the high cap mags anyway I'll gladly pay $36 for 2 of them. The 10 rounders would probably never get used. Thanks OP... if you hadn't posted this topic I wouldn't have gone back to Bud's to check stock!
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 10:25:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Update! Got a call from Bud's and they say they never had the 19rd version in stock... they had an "inventory error" which caused it to appear. All versions are now out of stock again so now I got nada. Good luck backwoodsdrifter.
Link Posted: 12/8/2012 3:50:38 PM EDT
[#11]
What about The Phantom SP-01? Are these available anywhere?
Link Posted: 12/9/2012 1:19:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Looks like there are some Tacticals trickling in, got a stock alert from Bud's and grabagun this morning. Haven't seen any Phantoms though. After canceling my order with Bud's the other day I got a Tactical from wholesalehunter, but these things are moving fast.
Link Posted: 12/9/2012 2:11:02 PM EDT
[#13]
If anyone ends up with ten round mags that they won't use, please IM me
Link Posted: 12/9/2012 4:33:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If anyone ends up with ten round mags that they won't use, please IM me

And after sending maleante an IM, please go ahead and send me the magazines.
Link Posted: 12/10/2012 5:01:59 AM EDT
[#15]
I bought my spo1 tactical from Damascus Guns. I would buy from them again. Fast shipping and no extra charge for credit cards.
Link Posted: 12/14/2012 10:17:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Finally got one from wholesalehunter.com, picked up from FFL yesterday. Can't wait to shoot this sucker.
Link Posted: 12/15/2012 1:26:57 PM EDT
[#17]
grabagun.com has a few left in stock....fair price and super fast shipping.  Used the CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical today for a carry conceal class and I was shocked with how accurate this thing is....and it looks so badass.  everybody at the range was asking me about it...especially after they saw the big hole in the middle of the target and everyone else's shot placement was all over the page.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 2:49:10 PM EDT
[#18]
any updates on any in stock? Ive checked the all the sites posted in here and cant find anything. Wholesale hunter says they can be backordered.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 3:21:20 PM EDT
[#19]
THere's an SP-01 Shadow on gunbroker right now.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 6:04:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
CZ Custom.com

I just ordered a CZ 75 Shadow T Custom with the short reset trigger from Rob yesterday.  

Can't.
F'ing.
Wait.

Said it will take him about a month to get it together.

When I was picking up my last pistol from my FFL, I was talking about getting a CZ to play with in IDPA (the aforementioned Shadow).  Well, out comes his carry piece, a Pro Tek 1 in green from CZC.  As soon as I put it in my hand I cursed the guy, then called CZC and ordered one in black.  Rob said they're waiting on some PCRs (the basis of the Pro Tek).  Hopefully  my pistol will be done in March.  

Those are custom guns.  It sounded like they had some of the less worked over guns in stock.

Here's the link to the Australian Shadow, shows in stock:  SP 01 Australian Shadow 9mm

Link to the factory pistol page at czc

OP, I'd give them a call to see if their site is up to date.

I've seen a few SP 01 Shadow and non Shadows on gunbroker as well.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 10:01:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Thanks for the lead your the man. Ccan you tell me the difference between a sp01 tactical and the aussie shadow you linked.
Link Posted: 1/4/2013 5:19:31 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Thanks for the lead your the man. Ccan you tell me the difference between a sp01 tactical and the aussie shadow you linked.

The sp01 tactical has a de-cocker, the shadow has a safety.
Link Posted: 1/4/2013 2:46:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
CZ Custom.com

I just ordered a CZ 75 Shadow T Custom with the short reset trigger from Rob yesterday.  

Can't.
F'ing.
Wait.

You'll love it...

The only reason my CZ 75 Shadow T doesn't have the SRT on it is I will be certain to miss a match on a the rare free weekend when it's gone. :)
Link Posted: 1/4/2013 6:58:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
CZ Custom.com

Can't.
F'ing.
Wait.

You'll love it...

The only reason my CZ 75 Shadow T doesn't have the SRT on it is I will be certain to miss a match on a the rare free weekend when it's gone. :)

One of the nice things about living up in the NE, the frigid winter gives you time to buy more shit...!

(I'd rather be back in TX)

Link Posted: 1/5/2013 11:18:46 PM EDT
[#25]
it shows that the shadow comes with 16 round mags will the 18 rd and other extended mags work in the shadow
Link Posted: 1/6/2013 8:17:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
it shows that the shadow comes with 16 round mags will the 18 rd and other extended mags work in the shadow

Yes, my shadow came with factory 18 rnd mags.  I also use mecgar 17's and 19's.
Link Posted: 1/6/2013 1:50:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yes they should.  Any CZ75/SP-01 mag that's not for a compact will fit in a full sized cz75 shadow or sp01 shadow.

(that's how I understand it, anyway)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top