Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2011 11:34:45 AM EDT
I tagged along with my buddy who was going to the fun store to buy another 1911. (he's rich, i'm poor)
There was a sign on the door and when I saw it from afar, all I could see was "CZ" in bold at the top.

I thought "oh gosh, hopefully this isn't a CZ recall"

It turns out, my gun store was hosting the president of CZ USA and another sales rep.
Free pizza, discounts on all CZ products - Dan Wesson 1911s too! They all seemed like a 5% discount.
Every other spot on the CZ wall was empty. They said they were selling like hotcakes.
Free raffle tickets at the door and a drawing every hour. 5pm drawing was a free P07 9mm!
They had some knives, bags, and surefires too.

Apparently they are the 2nd largest CZ dealer in the US.
I chatted with both the rep and the President for a while. The president is actually a woman!
Good experience. The only thing I picked up was some CZ and Dan Wesson patches to sew onto my range bag. haha.
Link Posted: 3/8/2011 5:11:42 PM EDT
[#1]
if only i were so lucky.  very cool!
Link Posted: 3/8/2011 11:53:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I would love to have had a word with her about their 'repairs' to my various CZ's.
Link Posted: 3/9/2011 11:58:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds really cool.  Too bad that stuff doesn't seem to happen around here.

-Corn
Link Posted: 3/9/2011 6:54:59 PM EDT
[#4]
What store was this?
Link Posted: 3/10/2011 6:53:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What store was this?

Jensen's in Loveland.
I think they were there from 11-6pm?
Link Posted: 3/10/2011 9:32:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I've never gotten up there.
Link Posted: 3/11/2011 4:59:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Don't go on the weekend or lunch hour. It's a mad house.
They recently expanded and now have two side rooms filled with assault vests, tactical boots, gun safes, pelican cases, clothing, etc.
The girls are cute and helpful, the guys are knowledgeable but can be huge pricks if you don't know what you are talking about or trying to bullshit them.
Everyone OCs
They push thunder beast arms suppressors from wyoming, Robinson XCRs, and magpul.

They stock Dan Wesson 1911s, plenty of Sigs, LOTS of CZs, good selection of ARs, wide variety of tactical bolt rifles, case full of Smith wheel guns, 3 cases of Benchmade knives, 5 cases of AR accessories, lots of stripped and complete lowers, not a lot of optics but they do stock nightforce and burris. Decent selection of LE gear, holsters, good ammo selection, individual boxes and cases. Maxpedition bags, cleaning supples, surplus FAL, AK mags.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 4:47:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I chatted with both the rep and the President for a while. The president is actually a woman!

She had a write-up in one of the gun rags a bit back. Interesting interview, IMO.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 5:00:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

She had a write-up in one of the gun rags a bit back. Interesting interview, IMO.

I think I was reading that too. Caribou or Reindeer hunting with a .270 IIRC.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top