Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2004 5:42:02 AM EDT
Anyone out there have one of the new CZ 2075 pistols?
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:51:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 7:50:09 AM EDT
[#2]
QCMGR,
            Could you please tell me your likes and dislikes on your CZ Rami 2075 pistol. I currently own a Glock 19, and have decided to let her go, due to the fact that I can't get familiar with it's trigger. I also have a Bulgarian 9x18 Makarov as a range gun, that will out shoot my Glock on any day of the week, with me behind the trigger.  But when my shooting buddy tries his hand at my glock, he can hit everything that he points at. So,  After a little research, I have decided to give  the CZ 2075 a try. What do you think?  

Is the CZ 2075 close in size to my Glock 19?
Is the 2075 built to take a beating?
Will this CZ 2075 digest lead reloads,HP's FMJ's with ease?
Will this CZ 2075 have a good hand to grip feel?
What about reliability?
Thank you for your time...............
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:53:31 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Anyone out there have one of the new CZ 2075 pistols?

I have the .40 caliber RAMI which shares carry duty with my CZ 75 P-01.  It's solid, accurate and rides well in a Galco Yaqui paddle holster that I originally bought for my fullsize CZ 75Bs.  The only issue with the .40 is it tends to rub the webbing between my thumb and first finger during extended shooting sessions.  Has not been an issue that I've heard from the people who shoot the 9mm version.

--
Mike
(edited for spelling)
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:58:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 8:56:24 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a Rami 40 S&W and if I had it to do over it would be a 9mm. Why? This little gun KICKS! My only other complaint is full magazines are hard to seat and harder to extract. My thoughts are a Kahr K40 and Glock 27 are about the same size and handle recoil better. Regards, Richard:D
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:47:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Haven't encountered any trigger slap with my CZ 2075 in .40 caliber, but as mentioned here and elswhere, it is a handfull.  But it feels sooooo good.  Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top