Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2004 10:41:46 AM EDT
ANYBODY OWN ONE AND IF SO DO YOU LIKE IT???? DID OR DO YOU HAVE A 32 CYLINDER WITH IT AS WELL???
Link Posted: 7/25/2004 6:15:14 AM EDT
[#1]
I just got 2 of them.  One is in excellent condition while the other is in good condition.  Haven't fired them yet but you can't beat them for the price and history that goes with them.  My excellent one is from 1916 with the Czar Imperial markings still on them!

I also got both with the 32 ACP cylinder just in case ammo gets really scarce.

Rebel 13
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:47:58 PM EDT
[#2]
yeah I agree,, you can't beat the price...
I only have a 32 cylinder on mine.. no stock cylinder...
It is not nearly as accurate as it's make of rifles.... It is actually the most inaccurate pistol I have ever shot.. But I am not complaining for the price.. I am just glad my life doesn't depend on it...
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:53:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Just got back from shooting mine a couple of weeks ago.  

Zeether is right on accuracy.  I would not depend on it for self defense but still fun to shoot.  

I shot both cylinders and the 32 ACP had a bigger "kick" to it but still not a lot of power.

Rebel 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top