Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2006 3:32:25 PM EDT
http://www.internetguncatalog.com/pics/15618.jpg
can someone tell me anything about this pistol??  i can get one in .40 for 340 otd.

thanks in advance
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 3:40:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I had a long slide in 40, it refused to feed any hollow point ammo consistantly, fed ball ammo with only an occasional hiccup.

I traded the barrel and 6 mags for a 9mm long slide barrel and 4 mags with red aluminum Plus 6 floor plates.

Added the correct extractor and all was right with the world.

Then NJ banned high caps...

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:24:52 PM EDT
[#2]
i hurd lots of good revies about them and not to many bad ones.   in the next couple of weeks i plan on getting a full size in wonder finish in 10mm.   cant wait.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:34:28 PM EDT
[#3]
i'vegot a 10mm, love it!  sold my glock 22 to buy it, had money left over! and got a lot better gun
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:43:45 PM EDT
[#4]
My 10mm wonderfinish works great. It never had problem with any ammo I fed it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 10:32:03 PM EDT
[#5]
im pretty new to handguns so can you tell me more about 10mm ammo?  i dont know very much about it and its characteristics and its price
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:02:54 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a full size Wonder Finish purchased in 45acp.  I bought a 10mm conversion kit for it.  Both calibers shoot great.  The 10mm is the most fun to shoot caliber I ever had.  I wish I would have bought a 10mm years ago.  The recoil is not bad at all due to the heavy weight of the gun, and I shoot it more accurately than the 45.  I've read reports where some have had feeding problems with the Witness but my experience has been no problems at all.  I saw the Wonderfinish Witnesses at the gunshow today for $356.00, and the Poly full size guns were going for $310.00.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:43:10 PM EDT
[#7]
check out this link

http://p201.ezboard.com/fczechpistols82792frm35

it is an EZboard fir CZ's.  But they have a CZ clone forum( which the witness is) which will help you.

I have a 38 super.  It has been great, once I fitted heavier recoil springs to it.  With stock spring, slide was hitting the inside of the frame.  Fitted an 18# spring to it, and no more porblems.  The gun now has 400rnds through it, and has never malfunctioned onec, even with the factory spring and the above mentioned problem.

A Smith
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top