Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2005 8:10:25 AM EDT
Does anyone know about these, i just saw one in a picture and its awesome, looks like the TMP, i dont think they make it anymore though. Import banned? Anyway, im really thinking of saving for one now, and was wondering if anyone has fired one, or has/had one of these. anything you didnt like about it?
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:51:33 AM EDT
[#1]
The SPP is a neat little pistol and was designed to compete with the UZI.  It is no longer made or imported and is quickly becoming a collectors item.  It is very light weight and is very comfortable to shoot.  My only concern about buying one is the difficulty in finding mags and replacement parts.  If you run some Google searches, you can find pictures on holsters, slings (similar to an HK SP89 / PDW), but they most are out of circulation.  

If I remember correctly, I bought mine for $850 and came with two 30 rd mags and 1 15 rd mags, but I have been unable to find any additional mags at under $100.  Guns America has one currently for sale at $1,200.  

I don't think they sold very well since you can buy a Glock 19 with a 32 rd mag and have the same firepower in a smaller package.  On the other hand, if the MG ban ever goes away, my first purchase would be the TMP b/c it is one of the smallest, yet most controllable guns ever produced.  

Remtek
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:07:20 PM EDT
[#2]
yea, it would be like my DE, a gun i just got for fun. Ill be looking at 9mm's at the gunshow. but someone posted a pic of that and i really like it,, as i do love the tmp looks, so futuristic and all. Maybe ill just buy a TMP airsoft, and a 9mm pistol :P
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 7:57:09 PM EDT
[#3]
i owned one several years ago.  well-made and reliable.  not terribly practical, but an interesting design and fun to shoot
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:05:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Magazines are now available from DSA Arms.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top