Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/4/2005 11:30:11 AM EDT
Anyone seen one of these? Looks like a slick little pistol but I can't find any info on price or availability.
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 6:04:02 AM EDT
[#1]
This is off the FN web site. http://www.fnherstal.com/html/Index.htm

Hope it helps,
MadDog
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 6:39:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah I've been to the site and read all about it, but has anyone seen one of these in real life? Are they available yet?
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 7:07:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Haven't seen or handled one yet.  Guns America has a few for sale on their web site with one new FNP9-M going for as little as $379.00

MadDog
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:08:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Background...Weapons I have fired at the range include..HK USP Compact 9mm, Browning Belgium Hi Power 9mm, Sig 225 9mm, sig 220S .45 cal, Glock 22 Compensated .40 cal, Springfield XD .40.

I was undecided for a long time about which handgun to purchase. My future brother in law is a SWAT officer and is a die hard Glock fan. I'm not a big fan of Glock but when I first picked his up his 22C and put 10 rounds in a 6 inch ring at 10 yards I was convinced. So here I am waiting to get enough cash to buy the fancy Glock 34 full slide .40 for about 550 bucks. I don't like the look of the gun but functionality counted.

So I'm browsing the net one day and come across the Browning Pro-9 (same weapon as the FNP9) What a nice looking gun, so I do some research. I find out the FN version I can get for about 175 cheaper then the Browning. No big deal I don't need a stainless slide anyway. I bought one of these pistols on faith (due to the lack of reviews out there). I liked the look the features (S/A mode, decocking lever, the look of course, 16 round magazines, and the fact that FN owns Browning and manufactures weapons for various military and law enforcement agencies around the world) I paid 380 after taxes from a local guy who posts on gunsamerica.

Ladies and gentleman all I can say so far is this is an absolutely outstanding firearm...In my humble opinion of course. I'm no expert when it comes to handguns and I still have trigger control to lock down but my first impression putting 300 rounds through this gun put a very large grin across my face. The first thing you notice when you pick it up is how nice the grip feels. It has a fairly slim profile for being able to hold 16 rounds in the mag. I like having a good grip on the gun so I replaced the backstrap with the flat version. It is a bit smaller but it just doesn't feel as good in your hands not having that bulge rest in the contour of your palm. Needless to say I went back to the larger backstrap. The one thing I'm not real fond of its the decocking lever. It works, yeah, but it's not as easy to operate as my buddies Sig. It only moves about 3/4 of an inch and is tough to push that last little bit...due to lack of leverage I imagine, and the fact that it's back on the slide instead of where your thumb rests naturally on a SIG. Not that I'm that worried about this feature, how often do you use the decocker anyways, right? Loading the magazines is truly hard work, especially once getting to rounds 15 and 16. I am guessing this is a good thing that the tension is on the bullets. I did not have any feed problems on my first trip to the range btw.

So here I am standing at the line shooting 10 yards at a body contour target.. First shot dead hit right where I was aiming. Humph recoil wasn't bad at all. Trigger pull in DA is long and steady probably on the dot at 10 pounds. S/A trigger pull has kind of a 2 stage feel over a half inch. I like it a lot because the shot sneaks up on you on that seconds stage. It is a light, short pull which I like but i can't judge and say yeah for sure it's 3.5 pounds. Seeing how fast the brother in law can fire his glock I'd like to see what he can do with a fraction of the trigger pull (even taking into account the rapid fire glock trigger movement he used) 2nd, 3rd 4th shot, all building up one big tattered hole in the center of the target. Ok....now I'm geeked. The gun has non adjustable white 3 dot sites btw. So now its competition time. This is the first larger caliber handgun I have owned..I shoot .22's and my ar15 all the time mind you. My buddy shoots his sig220ST .45, 225 9mm religiously. He likes to buy big to impress and shoot well later. He doesn't take his time but he's pretty good just from a lot of practice (I still shoot better though  We have a target with 20 inch and a half dots set out at 7 yards. I take the top 2 rows and he shoots for the bottom using his 225 special edition that he paid 750 for yadda yadda.. We shot 4 rounds at each target. I scored 19 hits on the black....he scored 4. I look at my half of the paper..Nice tight groups. I know the ones I missed because I jerked in anticipation..didn't take my time, etc.. I look at his half of the paper and it looks like he was trying to make even distributed Swiss cheese of the paper..Most of the shots you couldn't even tell when dot he was aiming to hit! Ok so maybe I'm just a better shot then him, so we switch guns for a few dots. Now I'M all over the paper and he's hitting an average of 2.5 hits per dot. The recoil of his gun is noticably more intensive or seems like you lose control of the gun (maybe thats why I'm not scared of the FNP, it never feels out of control) He turns to me and says. I'm selling my gun to Martin (his cousin)..Does that guy have any more of these???" (and yes 3 days later, Monday we drove out to pick up his380 dollar replacement for the SIG wondergun) Later on I put a Man sized target out at 15 yards. It had a 6X8 orange window. One full mag later I had every shot in the orange. It may not seem like much to some of you but you have to understand that I have shot probably less then 1000 rounds total through anything larger then a .22 pistol so this is pretty damn good for me considering the recoil louder noise..Etc. Another buddy of mine shows up with his HK USP Compact 9. First time I shot this gun a few months ago I was all over the paper and my buddy thought it was sighted way off. I rested it on the bench... bam right through the x center target... So that day I loaded a mag and from 7 yards pretty much drew a big check mark that was 7 inches long in the targets right arm (which I was aiming for). Picked up my FNP9 again...2 inch tattered hole in the other arm. Now granted no gun makes the shooter, but damn..we're talkin about half the cost here. My other buddy (that now owns the HK) who is a horrible shot (probably because he jerks the trigger hit a white 5x6 square only once out of 4 shots from 7 yards with it, but like I said for me to be able to shoot the kind of patterns I did is damn good. It's just as good of a point/shoot weapon as the Glock was for me when I first picked it up. Actually I like the look and less recoil better then the Glock. (yes even the Vcomped version) Maybe 30k rounds down the road the functionality may not be there but only time will tell. The frame doesn't seem as sturdy as the Glock. Without the mag inserted you can lightly flex the walls of the magwell with your hands. So is this a good carry weapon, I don't know, obviously the European law enforcment market thinks it's decent and good enough for Browning to slap their logo on the stainless slide model. Nopw granted I'm no expert but up to this point, ever time I open that case, or pull that trigger it puts a big smile on my face. To me, it's not about being like a Navy Seal and spending 800 bucks on a safe queen, it's about putting rounds downrage...where you want them. Obviously this is the case since going from so diehard against Glock to saying "damn I gotta get one of these" when i shot one. I took a gamble with the lack of reviews and personal accounts with this gun and I won big time. Will I buy a Glock in the future...yeah probably for carry, for for a damn nice range gun thats a pleasure to shoot, look at, and inexpensive to boot, my moneys on the FNP-9.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:05:37 AM EDT
[#5]
thanks for the heads-up bc.....but please....for the love of god use paragraphs next time!
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 3:48:35 PM EDT
[#6]
bc4393,

Pleasure to meet you and your background, Welcome aboard...

Link Posted: 1/23/2005 6:48:51 AM EDT
[#7]
CDNN has 'em for $299 w/ 2-10rnd mags, if I can find an FFL to order it I'm gettin one. Now where to find the Hi-Caps for it hy.gif
Link Posted: 1/23/2005 2:51:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
thanks for the heads-up bc.....but please....for the love of god use paragraphs next time!

+1 I almost passed out for lack of oxygen.
Link Posted: 1/27/2005 4:41:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Update:  I now have about 1000 rounds through the weapon.  Cleaning and oiling according to the manual and I have no malfunctions.  My buddy finally cleaned his after 1k rounds (his own personal endurance test of a new weapon) and his still fires/ejects/feeds with no problem as well.  

I'm scoring in the mid 30's (out of 40) hit range now on the inch dots at 7 yards.  Moved it to 10 and my accuracy decreased because the sights completely cover the dots and there is nothing to judge my point of aim against.  

I emptied 2 mags (32) rounds into a man sized targets head at 15 yards shooting 1 shot per second or just under.  It was the end of range season, I was tired of precision shooting and I wanted to just finish the last box of ammo I brought) 1 flyer an inch from his ear, one zinger neck hit and one temple graze.  The rest were kill shots that left a tattered 4 inch hole where the head used to be.

God I love this gun, and my new reloader gets here today!  More range time!! woo hoo!!
Link Posted: 1/27/2005 5:05:02 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Update:  I now have about 1000 rounds through the weapon.  Cleaning and oiling according to the manual and I have no malfunctions.  My buddy finally cleaned his after 1k rounds (his own personal endurance test of a new weapon) and his still fires/ejects/feeds with no problem as well.  

I'm scoring in the mid 30's (out of 40) hit range now on the inch dots at 7 yards.  Moved it to 10 and my accuracy decreased because the sights completely cover the dots and there is nothing to judge my point of aim against.  

I emptied 2 mags (32) rounds into a man sized targets head at 15 yards shooting 1 shot per second or just under.  It was the end of range season, I was tired of precision shooting and I wanted to just finish the last box of ammo I brought) 1 flyer an inch from his ear, one zinger neck hit and one temple graze.  The rest were kill shots that left a tattered 4 inch hole where the head used to be.

God I love this gun, and my new reloader gets here today!  More range time!! woo hoo!!

Sounds like you like it! I'm going to buy one of these when my tax return gets here!
Link Posted: 1/28/2005 2:09:19 PM EDT
[#11]
I juat picked up one of these as well and will be taking it to the range for the first time either this weekend or early next week.  Mine came with (2) 10 round mags.  Anyone one know where I can get the 16 rounders?  Looks like there are 2 dimples on the inside of the magazine well on the 10 rounders which limit it to 10 rounds.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2005 4:22:03 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I juat picked up one of these as well and will be taking it to the range for the first time either this weekend or early next week.  Mine came with (2) 10 round mags.  Anyone one know where I can get the 16 rounders?  Looks like there are 2 dimples on the inside of the magazine well on the 10 rounders which limit it to 10 rounds.  

Let us all know what you think of it when you take it to the range. I'm very eager to hear your experience with this firearm as I can't find one at any local shops so I would have to order one and I want to make sure it's worth it.

ETA: How well would the FNP-9 serve as a carry weapon? I worry that it might be too big, but I haven't held one so I don't know.
Link Posted: 1/31/2005 7:11:41 AM EDT
[#13]
I handled one, but didn't get a chance to fire it. I would be all over it (especially given the price and FN's track record), if I could find hicaps and holsters for it. Of course, I will be kicking myself in a year or two when the price goes up and the holsters finally come out...

(I checked Fobus and Safariland, neither make one for this pistol, it seems.)
Link Posted: 1/31/2005 9:42:37 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I handled one, but didn't get a chance to fire it. I would be all over it (especially given the price and FN's track record), if I could find hicaps and holsters for it. Of course, I will be kicking myself in a year or two when the price goes up and the holsters finally come out...

(I checked Fobus and Safariland, neither make one for this pistol, it seems.)

How much were they asking for it? I've seen 'em offered online for anywhere between $350 and $500+
Link Posted: 1/31/2005 2:05:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Right around $500. (It was like 494.00 or some other 'off' number). The construction of the pistol seemed to warrant it, but when he told me that he didn't have any holsters or mags for it, well.... (And searching online didn't turn up any sources)
Link Posted: 2/1/2005 5:32:19 AM EDT
[#16]
I've talked to a few dealers on Gunsamerica and from what I can tell no one makes a P9-M specific holster. I'm pretty sure it's new on the US market so that may be part of it.
Link Posted: 2/1/2005 10:31:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Might check out BladeTech...I know they make holsters for the FN FortyNine and the two pistols look to be pretty much identical as far as frame/slide goes
Link Posted: 2/4/2005 11:00:54 PM EDT
[#18]
my local dealer is getting me one of these as soon as my tax return comes in. Would love to find asource for mage and holsters would be awesome though. I think the three mags it comes with are just not enough. will post a range report when it gets here.
-sigadvantage-
Link Posted: 2/6/2005 2:05:50 PM EDT
[#19]
I just returned from the range with this gun.  I think it is the most accurate gun I own.  It is prob tied with my Kimber TLE/RLII and slightly more accurate than my HK USPcs, CZs, full size Glocks, Steyr Ms, and SA XDs 4" which I would rate at about the same accuracy.   At 15 yards I consistently had 3" groups or better on all rounds.  The first magazine I had 1 wild shot, but I am serious when I say all rounds.  I absolutely LOVE this thing.  I need to find some 16 rd magazines for it and a holster as I might start carrying it.  I never had 1 FTE, FTF, etc.  I put about 300 rounds through it.  For $299, this is the BEST bargain I have ever found and am thinking of getting another one.  The quality is amazing, but the shooting is even better.  

Oh I have shot G22, G17, G26, G27, G19, G23, HK USPc .40, HK USPc 9mm, Steyr M40, Steyr M9, Steyr S9, HK P2000SK, Kimber Ultra Tactical, Kimber TLE/RL II, CZ 40P (another not well known bargain gun), Kahr PM9, FN HP compact, various Berettas, SIG 228, 226, 220, Baby Eagle 9mm, SA XD 9mm 3" and 4",  Keltec P11, P32, Walther P99, and others I am sure I am forgetting.  
Link Posted: 2/7/2005 8:56:06 PM EDT
[#20]
I got to play with it a little bit tonight. My local dealer has them for $399.99 with 3 16 round mags.  Just like the first review said, very smooth trigger in both double and single action. I am with you guys, if I can find a holster and hi-cap mags, I am getting one
Link Posted: 2/8/2005 5:02:18 AM EDT
[#21]
You guys all suck! I can't find one in my locale anywhere, and the FFL I've dealt with in the past isn't getting back to me! ARGH! Time to find a new dealer
Link Posted: 2/8/2005 6:22:40 AM EDT
[#22]
Hate to say it fellas but I told ya so  Going on 3000 rounds through mine and still shooting strong.  It is a pain to get hi-caps if they don't come with the gun. I can't find anywhere that sells them.  3 is good enough for me but if I ever wanted more I suppose I'd be in the position of calling FN directly.  Regarding holsters, various European law enforcments agencies have adopted this gun so maybe find a hoster company based over there?  Something has to be made for it, Browning has the same gun for gods sake.
Link Posted: 2/9/2005 3:48:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Impact guns has hi-caps listed but not in stock. Here is the link.
www.impactguns.com/store/47103.html
They do have 10 rounders in stock and several versions of the FNP-9
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 3:37:51 PM EDT
[#24]
What about the replacement backstraps? Do they come with the pistol or do you have to order them?
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 5:39:19 PM EDT
[#25]
It comes with two. I broke down and bought one last night. It is pretty nice for the money. I will post a review on Monday when I get some rounds down range.
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 7:14:51 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
It comes with two. I broke down and bought one last night. It is pretty nice for the money. I will post a review on Monday when I get some rounds down range.

Sweet. I'm looking into ordering one of these soon!
Link Posted: 2/15/2005 11:05:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Guys,
Here is a few things I know about this pistol.  First of all the FNP9-M is the european version of the FNP9.  The grip is shorter on the FNP9-M than on the FNP9.  The barrel and slide are also a bit shorter.  The FNP9 high cap mag takes 16 rounds where the FNP9-M mag takes 15 rounds.  I would assume that most of you are talking about the FNP9 pistols even if you call it FNP9-M.  
BelgianBeast
Link Posted: 2/21/2005 2:28:59 PM EDT
[#28]
I held one at Cheaper than Dirt today, and I was SUPER impressed. It points exactly where I want it to, its light, compact, egronomics are superb, has a large capacity, and it seems to be of very high quality. Problem is that CTD wants 399. I think I might have to order myself one for a carry gun.
Link Posted: 2/21/2005 4:39:32 PM EDT
[#29]
No where in my locale has any of these so I'm ordering one sight-unseen. But all you guys' testimonials leaves little doubt in my mind about ordering one.
Link Posted: 2/22/2005 8:27:40 AM EDT
[#30]
CDNN sports has em for $299. ;)  even with a 40 ffl transfer my local shop charges its still 40 bucks cheaper then i got mine for.  Its worth every penny of 400 bucks to me so far though. Id do it again in a heartbeat.
Link Posted: 2/22/2005 11:50:33 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
CDNN sports has em for $299. ;)  even with a 40 ffl transfer my local shop charges its still 40 bucks cheaper then i got mine for.  Its worth every penny of 400 bucks to me so far though. Id do it again in a heartbeat.

I looked at CDNN as well, but becasue I am in Texas I have to pay shipping and tax. Also, the CDNN versions have two 10 round magazines while the one I bought local had three 16 round magazines. I figured the extra $100 was worth it for the hi-cap mags.
Link Posted: 2/22/2005 3:26:52 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I looked at CDNN as well, but becasue I am in Texas I have to pay shipping and tax. Also, the CDNN versions have two 10 round magazines while the one I bought local had three 16 round magazines. I figured the extra $100 was worth it for the hi-cap mags.

Where in TX did you get yours strick909?
Link Posted: 2/22/2005 3:46:11 PM EDT
[#33]
I picked it up for $399.99 plus tax at Carter Country in Stafford. They have 3 locationsaround Houston IIRC.
Link Posted: 3/1/2005 7:40:13 AM EDT
[#34]
Range Report:
I finally got to the range with the FNP. I did not have much time, but I was able to run about 200 rounds of FMJ through it in about 15 minutes.
The first thing that you notice is how naturally it points to the target in your hand. Just look down the slide at the target, and you will see how the sights line up perfectly. The double action trigger is long and smooth, just as it should be. The single action pull on the second shot is VERY light. So light in fact that I was jerking double taps off line. The first shot would be exactly where I aimed, but the second shot would be 4 to 7 inches to the right. After adjusting my finger pad on the trigger, the double taps were back to where they should be. This is not a prbloem with the trigger, just my ham handed technique. One thing I liked about the single action pull is that it is two stage. When transitioning between two targets, I had to take up the slack before dropping the hammer. If the single action pull was as heavy as my 1911s (around 5#) I would have hated it. But, because it was so light (around 3# or less!), I feel it would have been a safety issue if it had no take up on a combat handgun. Probably the best thing to compare it to is a good two stage match trigger on an AR. In fact, it is very simmilar to my WOA trigger in my RRA Entry Tactical from ADCO.
My pistol came with 3 LEO marked 16 round magazines. I had zero FTF or FTE.
I only have two minor complaints about this pistol. #1 is that the decocker feels a little flimsy and it is pretty stiff. #2 is that the empty cases do not get ejected very far. All of the empties went about two feet to the right. I am used to my 1911s that can fling casesas far as ten feet.  I don't know if it can be tuned to eject further, but I would like to have that done if possible.
All and all, I think it is a really good pistol. I like it better than a Glock or a DX. Of course, YMMV, but I like it enough that I will probably buy another.
Link Posted: 3/1/2005 11:08:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Well, I think the fact that it doesnt throw cases 20 yards means its sprung well. Damn it, I want one of these again..... Thanks for your review.
Link Posted: 3/1/2005 9:03:44 PM EDT
[#36]
I just went and gave one a second look today.  I noticed the decocker thing the first time and was a little concerned about it, but I became less so this time around.  I've got the field down to a G-17, G-34, PO-1, XD tac 9mm, Kp 345, USPF .45.  Hmmm..  Anyone have 4 grand they care to donate to a good cause?

Cheers
Link Posted: 3/2/2005 8:48:44 PM EDT
[#37]
These are sounding like a pretty good weapon, I might just have to look into getting one of em as an extra CCW piece.
Link Posted: 3/3/2005 3:55:26 AM EDT
[#38]
I agree with  the assesment but how often are you going to use the decocker anyway?  It does loosen up after some use (I spent 5 minutes just decocking the thing), but it's nowhere as smooth or crisp as a SIG's.  I had an LEO/Marine shoot it the last time I was at the range and he was pretty impressed.  After 16 head shots at 10 yards, I explained to him that I was worried about the insides being small and intricate.  He took the slide off of his duty Glock to show and almost identical interior setup (and we all know how reliable Glocks are), so my worried have been eased.  It's like this sucker keeps getting better and better for the money the longer I own it. :)

I'm in the same boat Strick, I kind of want a pair of these just to have em. :)
Link Posted: 3/10/2005 2:11:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Here's a question for you guys that own this gun.
I've got pretty small hands. Would this gun still be comfortable?
Link Posted: 3/10/2005 2:16:34 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Here's a question for you guys that own this gun.
I've got pretty small hands. Would this gun still be comfortable?

I wear a med. sized glove and I think the grip is just about perfect.  If you wear a small, it should be fine. If they are smaller than that, you should look for a single stack pistol like  the Sig 239 or a Kahr.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 6:37:28 AM EDT
[#41]
I finally ordered mine
Should be here by the end of next week.

ETA: Just got an email saying it's shipping tomorrow
Link Posted: 3/21/2005 7:34:15 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Guys,
Here is a few things I know about this pistol.  First of all the FNP9-M is the european version of the FNP9.  The grip is shorter on the FNP9-M than on the FNP9.  The barrel and slide are also a bit shorter.  The FNP9 high cap mag takes 16 rounds where the FNP9-M mag takes 15 rounds.  I would assume that most of you are talking about the FNP9 pistols even if you call it FNP9-M.  
BelgianBeast

Yeah, I noticed that too, on their site. It says,"This model is not available for the US market. Please go to the FNHUSA website" and the FHNUSA website isnt operational yet. I think the US verion is better anyways.

Thanks for the reviews, everyone. Im 21 in 6 months and this is now very high on my consideration list.
Link Posted: 3/26/2005 9:51:01 AM EDT
[#43]
Picked up my FNP-9 yesterday,  3-16 rnd LEO marked mags.    Round 16 is a royal pain to load, and you'd swear they were 15 rnd mags if the last hole wasn't marked 16.   Sharp looking handgun.   While not terribly experienced with handguns, I'd definately agree the single action trigger is fantastic and light, and the double action seems as nice and a bit lighter than most.  Great deal,  and all the browning pro-9 parts and mags should work fine and be available in the future.

Big question if anyone can help:  the manual states the mag release can be reversed, consult your armorer.  Has anyone done this themselves yet?  it looks like you just remove the 2 springs and turn it around, but I don't want to find out i can't get the springs back in without some special tool, etc.   I'll try giving them a call on monday as well.
Link Posted: 3/26/2005 11:45:04 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Picked up my FNP-9 yesterday,  3-16 rnd LEO marked mags.    Round 16 is a royal pain to load, and you'd swear they were 15 rnd mags if the last hole wasn't marked 16.   Sharp looking handgun.   While not terribly experienced with handguns, I'd definately agree the single action trigger is fantastic and light, and the double action seems as nice and a bit lighter than most.  Great deal,  and all the browning pro-9 parts and mags should work fine and be available in the future.

Big question if anyone can help:  the manual states the mag release can be reversed, consult your armorer.  Has anyone done this themselves yet?  it looks like you just remove the 2 springs and turn it around, but I don't want to find out i can't get the springs back in without some special tool, etc.   I'll try giving them a call on monday as well.

It is only one spring.  It is easy to remove it and not that bad to put iback in.  We use special tool at FN but not really needed
Link Posted: 3/26/2005 1:26:27 PM EDT
[#45]

Originally Posted By Belgianbeast

It is only one spring.  It is easy to remove it and not that bad to put iback in.  We use special tool at FN but not really needed

Going to give it a shot in a minute, thanks!
Link Posted: 3/26/2005 1:44:14 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

I am guessing from your reply that you work for FN
Can you tell me if these pistols have been discontinued? I talked to someone at my distributer and they said they were not selling them any more.
Link Posted: 4/1/2005 9:48:20 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am guessing from your reply that you work for FN
Can you tell me if these pistols have been discontinued? I talked to someone at my distributer and they said they were not selling them any more.

Sorry it took me a while to respond but have been really busy actually building pistols for the NRA show. We are nor discontinuing those at all.  We are just ramping them up.  We are working on qualifying the 40cal now.  The pistol that was discontinued last year was the model 49.
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 2:59:45 PM EDT
[#48]
That's good to know. I am looking forward to the show!
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 8:28:40 AM EDT
[#49]
Going to resurrect this thread for another question:
Has anyone found a holster that works well with this handgun?
I've looked around but haven't like what I've seen. Any ideas?
Link Posted: 6/30/2005 4:08:27 AM EDT
[#50]
Only idea I can come up with is to search for a holster for the Browning Pro 9.

Same Gun.

Good luck!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top