Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/16/2012 12:14:54 PM EDT
I have a Rossi .357, not sure of the model off hand, blue steel, wood grips.  Other than a little plinking and keeping it for a truck gun I really don't have much use for it.  I am debating selling it off and moving to one platform for all of my pistols.  Any thoughts on what I could get for it?  I have checked gun broker and couldn't find anything that matched it to get a "street" price.
Link Posted: 10/20/2012 8:16:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Depending on barrel length, I have seen them in the 200$ range...  If your gun functions properly and is reliable, I'd keep it.   Hard to find a good reliable gun of solid caliber for that price range.
Link Posted: 11/5/2012 8:44:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Depending on barrel length, I have seen them in the 200$ range...  If your gun functions properly and is reliable, I'd keep it.   Hard to find a good reliable gun of solid caliber for that price range.

Well stated...I have one in a SS model, great little gun.  Even if you safe queen her, no need to get rid of it.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 4:15:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll take it off your hands if you want to get rid of it......   I have a snub .357 and .38 and both are good guns all around.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top