Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Posted: 3/5/2010 5:20:30 AM EDT
Does anyone carry the PM9?

I'll be wearing a suit/tie for the rest of my life so I need something that is slim.
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 5:45:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Very popular gun for sure. You won't be disappointed.
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 11:45:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Not suit and tie, but I have my button downs or polo's tucked in every day all day at work.  I keep my PM9 in a Crossbreed Minituck and it conceals very nicely.
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 1:04:07 PM EDT
[#3]
If you're wearing a suit jacket, then you should be able to conceal just about any handgun available.

If you don't have a jacket or other cover garment, then it gets a little trickier.

The PM9 is purpose-built for CCW.
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 9:05:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I carry a PM9. They are about as small a 9mm as you can get.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 6:05:47 AM EDT
[#5]
PM9 carries great. Definitely one of the lightest/smallest 9mm subcompacts available.
Link Posted: 3/14/2010 5:19:29 AM EDT
[#6]
I've carried my PM9 OWB, IWB and in my pocket.  It's a great option.
Link Posted: 3/22/2010 3:58:17 PM EDT
[#7]
The PM9 gives the perfect balance of size and firepower.  You could almost conceal it in a speedo.
Link Posted: 3/23/2010 8:31:10 AM EDT
[#8]
I gave up on my S&W 642 a long time ago.  My PM9 comes with me to court daily.
Link Posted: 3/23/2010 8:41:54 AM EDT
[#9]
I like mine very much.  Be patient & break it in properly.  If you like thin holsters, look at Fist-Inc.  They have the best pocket holster for the gun imho.  Fist has a very good iwb in ultra-thin kydex, too.
Link Posted: 3/23/2010 10:09:26 AM EDT
[#10]
I carry a PM9 everyday. You will not be dissappointed. I have put a lot of rounds down range with mine and never a single problem with it. The PM9 is very easy to conceal and with a good holster you will not even notice it. I made my own holster, I'll post some pics later.
Link Posted: 3/26/2010 9:44:15 AM EDT
[#11]
FWIW-Range time with the PM9 can be a little painful especially when shooting self-defense rounds.  I use some tennis racquet overgrip tape on the handle.  Works better than the rubber slide-on grip.  It stays in place, it's cheap & it's easy to replace.  You can build the grip up to whatever you like.
Link Posted: 4/3/2010 3:16:21 PM EDT
[#12]
I carry mine every day in an ankle holster. For those using the super tuck, I'm not familiar with it. How can it be used with a shirt tucked in?
Link Posted: 4/5/2010 6:55:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Carry mine quite often. Fine pistol
Link Posted: 4/6/2010 4:49:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I carry mine every day in an ankle holster. For those using the super tuck, I'm not familiar with it. How can it be used with a shirt tucked in?

Here's their website and they show how it can be tucked in.  I carry my PM9 in the minituck and it is very comfortable and easy to conceal.  It is even great in the summer with shorts and a Tshirt.  
Crossbreed Holsters
Link Posted: 4/6/2010 3:57:57 PM EDT
[#15]

Carry mine in a Josh Bullmon highride whenever I can.
Link Posted: 4/6/2010 4:35:07 PM EDT
[#16]
While out shopping I had My PM9 in it's usual Comp-Tac IWB holster wearing jean shorts and a T-shirt. But I also wear the same Holster when I dress in suit & tie . Lightweight, reliable and accurate it's My EDC . I don't have any problems with range shooting hurting My hand, but I have smaller hands. My PM9 does wear a Houge Handall Jr. and 6 round magazines wear finger ext.  DLC finish is holding up fine to EDC also which is a plus but not a deal breaker because looks are not a consideration for CCW.  .....WVleo
Link Posted: 4/6/2010 4:50:42 PM EDT
[#17]
RKBA for inside the pocket for my suit and tie days.

Crossbreed MiniTuck for my jeans days.

Both are great options for this little gem of a pistol.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 11:39:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I keep my PM9 in a Crossbreed Minituck and it conceals very nicely.

Same here. I love my Mini-tuck/PM9 combo. I've carried it working 15+ hour days and have never had a problem.
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top