BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Site Notices
Posted: 5/5/2008 2:03:34 PM EDT
Anyone have one?
How ya like it?
Do you carry it concealed?
How was the pricing for what you got? (Good value?)

Thanks, I'm thinking this will be my next carry piece.
Link Posted: 5/7/2008 6:25:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Perhaps I'll be the first?
Link Posted: 5/12/2008 7:44:36 PM EDT
[#2]
McLovin it!!!!

Thanks coctailer
Link Posted: 5/13/2008 7:23:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Just picked one up yesterday - unfortunately I won't be able to get out to the range to try her out until next week.
Link Posted: 5/15/2008 5:51:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Have you field stripped the Kahr45 yet? I have a PM45 and on the molded stainless friction rails there is a cut or divot. I was wondering if your model had it also. I called Kahr and they said it was a designed to be that way but could not tell me why???  It is on the front molded rails.
Link Posted: 5/15/2008 8:21:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Have you field stripped the Kahr45 yet? I have a PM45 and on the molded stainless friction rails there is a cut or divot. I was wondering if your model had it also. I called Kahr and they said it was a designed to be that way but could not tell me why???  It is on the front molded rails.

Yes, there is a cut present on the left rail:

Does that look anything like yours?
Link Posted: 5/16/2008 1:00:04 AM EDT
[#6]
I carry a P45 almost daily - if that helps. They have the same dimensions...

I have sold a couple CW Kahrs who's owners have complained about accuracy. I think it was the shooter and not the gun.

But, IMO, I'd rather spend the extra cash on the P for the barrel and extra mag. The Polygonal rifling in the P guns shoot really well!

My Baby....

Link Posted: 5/21/2008 5:18:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

But, IMO, I'd rather spend the extra cash on the P for the barrel and extra mag. The Polygonal rifling in the P guns shoot really well!

Are all the barrels not polygonal rifling?  Or is it just the barrel length you are refering to?
Link Posted: 5/21/2008 5:44:35 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are all the barrels not polygonal rifling?  Or is it just the barrel length you are refering to?

CW uses conventional rifling. I just need it to hit an attacker from about 3 yards.
Link Posted: 5/21/2008 6:06:50 PM EDT
[#9]
well at that range....... I don't know   might be pushing your luck.  

what is the actual street price difference in the different versions?  I glanced at the website and spotted the injection mold part and conventional rifling.  The lack of machined dovetail on front and the upper edges of the slide.  I may go shopping tomorrow.
Link Posted: 5/21/2008 7:05:21 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

what is the actual street price difference in the different versions?  I glanced at the website and spotted the injection mold part and conventional rifling.  The lack of machined dovetail on front and the upper edges of the slide.  I may go shopping tomorrow.

There is like a $200 difference
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 7:12:08 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Worth it!

I've sold CW's to customer's who said they couldn't hit the ground if they dropped the gun.

I have NEVER had a P owner complain about it...only rants and raves.

My P45 will put the entire magazine in a 2 liter bottle at 10 - 12 yards.

When it comes to a protection pistol, I'm willing to spend the extra cash.
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 1:35:07 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Worth it!

I've sold CW's to customer's who said they couldn't hit the ground if they dropped the gun.

I have NEVER had a P owner complain about it...only rants and raves.

My P45 will put the entire magazine in a 2 liter bottle at 10 - 12 yards.

When it comes to a protection pistol, I'm willing to spend the extra cash.

thats a new one on me,  I know lots of cw owners who love the gun, deadly accurate.  the polygonal rifled barrel is no more accurate than the conventional rifling.  everything else inside is identical.  I don't own a cw series, , love my pm9 and I do feel it is worht the difference. I love the size and weight..
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top