Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Posted: 3/9/2006 6:56:19 PM EDT
Kahr PM40 and Pearce Grip Extension

Im having a problem getting my clip to fit with the Pearce Grip Extension installed.  Anyone else having this problem?  Should I just sand off a little of the extension?

thanks.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 6:37:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Mine fit without a problem; in fact, there's about 1/2mm wiggle room.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 9:07:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I  had troubles with mine too. When I FINALLY did get it installed the mag wouldn't always seat and lock completely in the pistol and would drop loose after a shot or 2. I messed with them for a long time and never did get them to work consistantly and eventually removed them.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:38:35 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I  had troubles with mine too. When I FINALLY did get it installed the mag wouldn't always seat and lock completely in the pistol and would drop loose after a shot or 2. I messed with them for a long time and never did get them to work consistantly and eventually removed them.

+1.  

Mine went on easily, but I had the same magazine ejection problems (interestingly, also after 1-2 shots fired).  I also had a follower break while using the grip extensions; may have been a coincidence, but hasn't happened on two standard magazines.  I also went back to the standard floorplates.

As an aside, I was having very infrequent (but annoying) FTGB during long strings of shooting, which I attributed to fatigue-related limp-wristing.  I added a Hogue Handall Junior to the grip, which helped lock the gun in my hand and eliminated the FTGB.  I never had a problem with FTGB in the first 30-40 rounds, , and the Handall 'sticks' to clothing, so I take the Handall off for carry.
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top