Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2005 7:05:27 PM EDT
I went to Cabellas (Buda) yesterday and there was this like new E9 sitting there saying "take me home, take me home". So I did ($259). What are the issues with this model.  At $259 (like new!) it's got to have issues.  One mag, no box, no manual, no problem.
Thanks for any info in advance.

leroy
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:39:58 PM EDT
[#1]
well, okey dokey then, must be rarer or worse than I thought.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:46:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 3:09:40 AM EDT
[#3]
The only "issue" I've ever heard is front sight. It is attached differently from the rest of Kahr's guns and occassionally pops off if a lot of +P ammo is fired. Other than that, enjoy it!
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 11:41:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Took the E9 to the range yesterday. Put fifty rounds through it with nary a burp. Pleasantly surprised with how well it handled and shot. Comfortable and accurate. But it's a little like ARs, one is not enough.

leroy
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 5:44:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Ain't it the truth? I just bought an MK9 and am saving my nickels for the next one.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:00:18 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
It has no issues, you got an economy model of a fine carry weapon. Shoot and enjoy.

It looks like they just skipped some external engraving/machining. It sounds like the insides should be exactly the same as the others. Good buy.
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top