Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Posted: 10/30/2021 9:35:56 PM EDT
Like the title says...where are are all the Kahr fans? I have been out of the ARF.COM loop for awhile...unfortunately life gets in the way sometimes. Since I have been back, I made a reply to a question in here 5 days ago. I have not seen any new replies or new topics since. While not perfect, I think Kahr makes a great pistol. I recently purchased a P9 and carry it regularly. I bought a CW9 a few years ago and it was my EDC pistol for quite awhile before being moved to my "Get Home Bag" I keep in the trunk. That gun has since been changed to a much larger pistol with much higher capacity since the riot's and other political nonsense has become more prevalent.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:41:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I am a Kahr fan as well, and have owned several over the years. Sold them to friends who really liked them and replaced them. Currently my only Kahr is a CM9 pocket gun that goes with me a lot. Either in a pocket holster or using the slide mounted spring clip that allows me to drop it inside the waste band. Quick and easy access either way. Sees  duty as a BUG as well. It has eaten every kind of ammo I have ever shot in it with no problems at all. Really wish they would come out with a 12 round staggered mag model that would only require some mods to the lower. The mid sized frame with 12 rounds would be a game changer for them as a company and give the 365, Hellcat and the like a run for the money.

Something like a CW9 with a 10-12 round capacity would be a great pistol imho. I DON"T need another mid sized 9mm but I would buy one based on my 20 years experience with them.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 7:17:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I just dont think they are that popular among arfcommers.  We need a poll to be sure.  Except the Tommy Gun, I dont think Kahr makes any gun I would choose over something else.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 7:50:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Had a CW 380 once. It was just about a perfect gun for me. But sadly the reliably was terrible. After sinking 250rds into and the gun still not functioning 100% I decided to kick it on down the road. The long trigger reset was something I did not like as well.

I’d like to try one of there all metal frame guns.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 10:43:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Same reason I don’t own one anymore probably. Had a CW9 I carried religiously for years.

A lot of objectively better guns in the category on the market now that aren’t fickle about ammo as my cw9 was and cm380
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 10:51:47 AM EDT
[#5]
They were peak hotness a few years back. I spent a small fortune to me at the time to get a PM9. It was unreliable and hurt my finger to shoot. Bad combo in a carry gun

A few years later Shields and similar became common and cheaper.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 11:01:40 AM EDT
[#6]
My wife has carried a K9 since 2006 (it was lightly used when purchased), but there is not much to say about it these days.  It has been solid and reliable since day one, but the popularity of a steel pistol is not very high among the ladies we have talked to over the years.  Even some of the guys are not too keen on the so-called "long" trigger reset or "heavy" trigger pull.  I used to sell guns and would show the K9 to a lot of people, but the weight, price and trigger would make them look at something else.  Too bad, because I find the K9 to be a very fine pistol, and my wife would have dumped it long ago if it was not a solid performer.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 11:06:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sgtlmj] [#7]
I carried a PM9 as my backup on a vest holster for years. I sold the PM9 because P365 is almost the exact same size but 10+ rds. QED

Link Posted: 10/31/2021 11:26:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: esdunbar] [#8]
Kahr sat and watched as the world passed them by.  You can buy guns the same size with a much higher capacity and a better trigger for the same or less money.  Not sure why anyone would buy a Kahr in 2021, let alone discuss them on the internet.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 8:46:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

That’s crazy how much of the same size those are. Sig did a great job with the 365.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 11:15:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dfariswheel] [#10]
I suspect that there are two major reasons for no discussion.

One is that the Kahr's are more expensive then a lot of other brands and most people want cheaper.

Second, the Kahr is like the car keys or pocket knife that always in your pocket and you just don't pay a lot of attention to it.
Guns that you shoot a lot or have trouble with tend to get discussed.
Guns like the Kahr quietly soldier on with little notice....until you really need it.

In my case I settled on a K9 as my defense carry gun in 1997 and it's been there ever since.
It's so much a part of my daily routine that I just don't take notice of it much, and since it has never failed, I don't seem to have a reason to talk about it that much.
There's just not a lot of call to have long discussions about something that's been 100% reliable and gives no trouble at all.

People either like the Kahr's or not and those who don't like them or don't want to spend the money tend to move on to other brands and other reasons to discuss them.
Unlike most of the newer brands, the Kahr's entire reason for being was to provide cops of the 90's with a 9mm pistol smaller then most of the .380 autos of the day, but be as safe to carry as a double action revolver.
Most newer brands have variations on the Glock trigger which is not as safe to carry as a DA revolver......or a Kahr.

So, for me my K9 is gets about as much notice as the fire extinguisher that's on the wall and has been there for years.
Until I need it, there's just not much to talk about.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 11:25:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Still carry my cw9, it’s always been good so no need to replace it with something new
Link Posted: 11/1/2021 3:00:08 PM EDT
[#12]
I was an early adopter of the Kahr having an original P9 then a P9 Covert. Eventually I switched to the PM9. But then Kahr decided to go stagnant and stop innovating and instead focused solely on cost cutting measures, which is a good short term business model but horrible for the long term. Meanwhile the other gun companies have left them behind. Some by innovation and others by copying innovation. Kahr had some rumored model improvements in the trigger and other updates, but they never came to fruition. In other words, Kahr is still trying to sell stun guns in a world that has Tasers. I have to believe a double stack micro Kahr with a better trigger is in the works. If they want to keep the lights on they better.
Link Posted: 11/1/2021 3:26:16 PM EDT
[#13]
I carried a cm9 as a backup gun on duty and for concealed carry a lot. It's a good gun, but obsolete compared to a lot of other options on the market today.

I still have it, but it's honestly the only gun I own that I wouldn't give a second thought to selling.
Link Posted: 11/1/2021 4:00:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By swampfoxoutdoors:

That’s crazy how much of the same size those are. Sig did a great job with the 365.
View Quote

...and the Sig is so modular.  I've since put a manual safety on it, and you can Lego frames and slides to your heart's content with the thing.
Link Posted: 11/1/2021 9:00:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By dfariswheel:

One is that the Kahr's are more expensive then a lot of other brands and most people want cheaper.

Second, the Kahr is like the car keys or pocket knife that always in your pocket and you just don't pay a lot of attention to it.
Guns like the Kahr quietly soldier on with little notice....until you really need it.

In my case I settled on a K9 as my defense carry gun in 1997 and it's been there ever since.
It's so much a part of my daily routine that I just don't take notice of it much, and since it has never failed, I don't seem to have a reason to talk about it that much.
There's just not a lot of call to have long discussions about something that's been 100% reliable and gives no trouble at all.

People either like the Kahr's or not and those who don't like them or don't want to spend the money tend to move on to other brands and other reasons to discuss them.
Unlike most of the newer brands, the Kahr's entire reason for being was to provide cops of the 90's with a 9mm pistol smaller then most of the .380 autos of the day, but be as safe to carry as a double action revolver.
Most newer brands have variations on the Glock trigger which is not as safe to carry as a DA revolver......or a Kahr.

So, for me my K9 is gets about as much notice as the fire extinguisher that's on the wall and has been there for years.
View Quote

Very well said and very true. You said it better than I could have, but I agree with your points.

That said I do wish they would come out with a CW9 with a 10-12 round cap mag. I be all over it.

Link Posted: 11/4/2021 6:54:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By dfariswheel:

View Quote

Very well put and excellent points. That’s just like anything. Poor service from an establishment and you will tell everyone. Great service and you just keep going back without much discussion.

The longer and heavier revolver type trigger pull is exactly why I like the Kahr as a CCW piece. It is a nice blend between Striker and DA/SA. I like to have a little more trigger weight on a carry gun.
I like to run my Glock’s with a NY1 trigger spring and a 3.5 lb connector. Pretty similar to a Kahr trigger.
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 7:04:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By ellermann13:
I just dont think they are that popular among arfcommers.  We need a poll to be sure.  Except the Tommy Gun, I dont think Kahr makes any gun I would choose over something else.
View Quote

I have a tommy gun and a deagle from kahr.  Both of them work great.

There's not a ton of aftermarket parts and accessories for them.  Kahr doesnt come out with a ton of new stuff all the time.  I dont know what sort of stuff to talk about in the kahr forum. It could mostly get by with a picture thread and then threads for peeple having issues as they pop up.
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 6:10:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By esdunbar:
Kahr sat and watched as the world passed them by.  You can buy guns the same size with a much higher capacity and a better trigger for the same or less money.  Not sure why anyone would buy a Kahr in 2021, let alone discuss them on the internet.
View Quote

I 1000% agree.  Kahr let their platform sit and age out.  Everybody caught up and then passed them by.  10-15 years ago, if you wanted a micro compact, it was the Kahr or you stepped down to a .380 (same goes for the Kel-Tec P3AT).  They also charged a slight premium at the time.  Now you have Glock, Sig, S&W, Springfield, etc. as viable options.  All have higher capacity, are the same or cheaper in cost, and different trigger options.  You can even get a thumb safety, optic mount, threaded barrel, if you want on some of them from the factory.  

I like my PM-9 (and Kel-tec P3AT for that matter), but I'm seriously looking at a P365 as a replacement.  I get nearly twice the ammo without reloading or carrying a spare.  Plus I can decide if I want to try a thumb safety or optic option.  Same goes for my Kel-tec, the Ruger LCP Max (which I know if a Kel-tec ripoff), has 10rds in the same size. I've got my money out of my Kahr & Kel-tec, so I'm ready to upgrade for the next 10 years and then re-evaluate at that time.

I also agree that the Kahr is a set and forget platform.  You stick it in your pocket and don't think about it.  You don't play legos like Sigs or continually upgrade/change parts like a Glock.  There are Gucci Glocks because people like to mess around with their guns.  I just built a Glock 19 clone with an AIM Surplus RMR cut slide and a PSA Dagger frame/threaded barrel.  My Holosun is inbound, so I have a play toy until it prove's its reliable, than it will be a carry/car gun.
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 7:45:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Had a CW 380 once. It was just about a perfect gun for me. But sadly the reliably was terrible. After sinking 250rds into and the gun still not functioning 100% I decided to kick it on down the road. The long trigger reset was something I did not like as well.

I’d like to try one of there all metal frame guns.
View Quote

I have a MK9 Elite '03 and think that it's a beautifully made gun. Smooth as silk. POne of my favorites to just hold and feel the action. And shoot too!
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 9:48:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tillerman] [#20]
My wife and I each CCW the K9 and we recently added third one as a spare
IMO it's perfect for our wants and needs

How many all stainless steel 9mm pistols...
Have a man sized grip without any overhang...
Are less than an inch thick, with no external safeties...
Have a beautiful double action pull along with impeccable reliability...
And look pretty darn nice as well

Link Posted: 11/5/2021 8:23:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Tillerman:

View Quote

Agreed with everything you said. My only complaint? The damn thing is HEAVY. I would go with the P-9, but that has a different grip entirely. I have yet to find a hand the original K-9s grips DON'T fit.

The ONLY reason I'm not carrying one now is the weight. I have a G-43X for that.
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 2:47:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By MCBallpeen:

Agreed with everything you said. My only complaint? The damn thing is HEAVY. I would go with the P-9, but that has a different grip entirely. I have yet to find a hand the original K-9s grips DON'T fit.

The ONLY reason I'm not carrying one now is the weight. I have a G-43X for that.
View Quote

26.5oz fully loaded
That is actually one of the reasons I like it
The extra few ounces definitely helps with recovery between shots
That and sometimes I just get tired of yet another fantastic-plastic boring pistol
Nothing against them, I own several, but I just like the heft and feel of an all steel gun
Many will balk but if I can't stop a threat with 8 CCW rounds... odds are a few more aren't going to help
I do agree with you that the P9 feels different
I'm now hunting for a T9
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 2:53:48 PM EDT
[#23]

26.5oz fully loaded
That and sometimes I just get tired of yet another fantastic-plastic boring pistol
Nothing against them, I own several, but I just like the heft and feel of an all steel gun
Many will balk but if I can't stop a threat with 8 CCW rounds... odds are a few more aren't going to help
I'm now hunting for a T9
View Quote

Yes the weight of the all steel kahr pistols makes them a joy to shoot, but I carry the light cw9, the extra recoil from lack of weight is noticeable.
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 10:18:48 PM EDT
[#24]

https://i.postimg.cc/MHyFnqhH/Kahr-3-K9s.jpg

View Quote

I want a K9 soooo bad.
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 8:12:46 AM EDT
[#25]

26.5oz fully loaded
I'm now hunting for a T9
View Quote

While I agree that 26.5 ounces is NOT a lot for a steel pistol, there is no getting around that whole weight thing. Especially with a couple of magazines on the opposite side. (not to mention the Kahr magazines propensity for losing rounds). I love the double action trigger as it is neither too heavy or too light (despite what the NYPD says) and of course the "hand filling" grip of the K9 (nice touch, Hogue).
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 7:01:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Sheesh, you're not kidding. Thought I'd check in to see what Kahr has been up to... was about to respond to a post about a $299 p380 (paid almost $700 for mine when they were released) and realized the post was a year old.

Great pistol, but I guess there are better options out there. Now I'm off to search side-by-side images of the P380 vs _____.
Link Posted: 12/5/2021 8:12:37 PM EDT
[#27]
I wonder if they are working in a double stack small pistol. A 10 round CM9 would be interesting…

As for now, I keep thinking about selling off my CM9 since I usually carry a 43x and if I want to pocket carry, I would rather get a LCP max or a 365 size and capacity gun.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 4:51:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Carried a PM9 for 16 years.  I considered it the ultimate concealed carry handgun - small, light, and easy to conceal.  I bought a P9 a few years later that I carried IWB during the cooler months, and the PM9 was pocket carried in the Summer.  Never had any trouble with either, both have been 100% reliable since day one.      

Then the P365 came out.  It was just as small, just as light, just as easy to conceal, and it held more rounds.  It took the place of the PM9 and P9.  

I still have the Kahrs, no plans to get rid of them, but they're safe queens now.  Hardly ever shoot them anymore.

I'd like to have a K9 or a T9.  No practical reason to have one, just want one.
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 2:12:32 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

To be fair, there is a hogue grip on the PM9.
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 2:36:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Years ago, I bought a K40 Elite when I began working out of town and wanted something more compact than my G23. Price was right, paid $400 for it. Carried it for about 5 years and then gave it to my grandpa as all he had were service sized pistols and he wanted something easier to carry.

I replaced the K40 with a CW9 when those came out. I actually bought it for my wife, but she didn’t care for the DA trigger. Carried the CW9 myself for a few years, and then the S&W Shield came out. Bought a Shield and sold the Kahr. The Shield felt and fired like a much LARGER service pistol, where the CW9 felt like just a utilitarian tool, and it was one that just got the job done.

My position at work changed a little bit and being able to pocket carry a firearm due to non permissive environments became even more important. I began carrying an LCP w/ 7 round mag in the summer and would switch to a 642 in the winter months for superior penetration. Last year, after covid and the riots started, I decided I needed a more capable pocket gun. I found a PM9 and added Mag Guts followers to the 6 and 7 round mags. The 7 round mags don’t lose ammo when pocket carried like my CW9 used to. The gun runs great and I have 16 rounds of 9mm at my disposal that I can shoot better and reload faster than my 642 or my LCP.

I’d like to find another so I have a spare as it’s my primary carry gun at this point. Like has been said earlier. It’s kind of a niche gun, there isn’t like a bunch of mods you can do to it and you can only do so much to it. It will never be a Sig 365 with a dot sight and and a light, but that wouldn’t draw from my pocket to well. There aren’t many updates, atleast that are bolt on/user installed customizations that you can do. Lakeline or mag guts followers, maybe sights and some stippling our grip tape, that’s about it. Kahr’s attempt at improving the trigger came with a safety and some other garbage. It’s been a while since I have studied up on them, but I remember thinking better to steer clear.

I would be interested to see a PM9 in 30SC that could hold 8 rounds in the magazine and 10 in a slightly extended reload. That would give me 3+ rounds over my current carry and potentially less recoil. I doubt Kahr will jump on the bandwagon though, they seem slow to do anything with the pistol line
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 6:21:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: raymondwoods] [#31]
I'll reiterate much of what has been said in this thread and over the years in similar Kahr threads.

I have a CM9 that has over a 1,000 rounds through it with zero issues after the break-in period. It is my carry piece (IWB) 3 seasons of the year. I tried to pocket carry it, but wasn't for me.

I also have a CW380 I was using for summer carry (pocket) which has been too unreliable for me to be comfortable with. It had issues in the break-in period and after another several hundred rounds I returned it as I was having many FTF issues. I got it back from Kahr and it was fine for about 100 rounds and the FTF issues returned. I returned it a second time and it was another repeat of the first return (all warranty with covered shipping thankfully). In addition to what Kahr did I polished the feed ramp and tried various types of ammo, recoil springs, and various OEM magazines. It will run for 50 rounds perfectly with HD Critical Defense ammo and then will FTF for several rounds again after that. I gave up and had to park it. I loved the form factor of the Kahr but replaced it with a very reliable P32.

If Kahr would admit the CW380 wasn't their best effort and came out with a more reliable (proven) .380 I would buy one. I know Kahr will never do this and I moved on from that 380. I was already burned before on a DB380 which was a nightmare on another level. It's a shame as the CM9 runs like a champ and I trust my life with it, yet they are so hit and miss on the 380 series.
Link Posted: 1/30/2022 7:39:15 PM EDT
[#32]
I don’t feel outgunned with a PM9. It’s still my daily carry unless I need pocket. Then it’s a P380.

If I was starting over with no holsters, mags, or guns, there are better options now.
Link Posted: 1/30/2022 7:55:20 PM EDT
[#33]
I wish I’d kept my black K9.  The T9 was weird but felt great in the hand.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 1:14:25 AM EDT
[#34]
I own a bunch of them, a couple of PM's Couple of PM's a K, 3 CW's, a couple of T's...
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 7:14:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Bought my PM9 in 2003. Carried it in a pocket holster for years. That lasted for 15 years. When the P365 came out with so much higher capacity, I bit the bullet on one of them. The Kahr is smaller, and on the rare occasion I want to pocket carry, I still grab the PM9. I don't modify carry guns so not much to talk about. No issues to report on either gun. Guess I'm trying to say I don't give the Sig forum much traffic either.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 7:50:08 PM EDT
[#36]
I was a fan and had both a PM9 and P380 that were carry guns for a while but they’ve simply been outclassed by newer offerings.

Now I have a P365 and an LCP Max.

I had issues slingshotting the slide vs using the slide release like they recommend and didn’t like the manual of arms being different than other guns I shot.  Plus I had some reliability issues with the P380 and that turned me away.

I liked the platform, especially the PM9, but my 365 does everything and more and has a lot more aftermarket support.  I wouldn’t be opposed to owning a P9 or K9, but realistically they don’t do anything my current guns don’t and wouldn’t have a role to fill.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 8:27:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By ellermann13:
View Quote

I've got an MK9 Elite 03 and it's one of my favorite pistols.
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 2:43:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Love my PM9 but if it got lost in a boating accident I'd be replacing it with something else....
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 10:17:57 AM EDT
[#39]
I had a K9 that I stupidly sold off. Fine pistol. I now have a CW9 that is lighter and handier. I would still like to pick up another K9 one of these days.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 11:20:46 AM EDT
[#40]
My interest in Kahr was only for the full stainless steel guns MK9, K9 and T9. Not really into their polymer frames. Excellent guns and the best trigger for striker fired. Just can't wrap my head around Glocks or other strikers.
I like especially Kahr's magazine strategy with the extensions being kind like a standard for the MK and K series. With their standard mags I have them with the pinky rests that gives them a little bit better handling without making them bulky.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 11:52:22 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By darg508:
My interest in Kahr was only for the full stainless steel guns MK9, K9 and T9. Not really into their polymer frames. Excellent guns and the best trigger for striker fired. Just can't wrap my head around Glocks or other strikers.
I like especially Kahr's magazine strategy with the extensions being kind like a standard for the MK and K series. With their standard mags I have them with the pinky rests that gives them a little bit better handling without making them bulky.
View Quote

Those are some solid pistols, albeit heavy.  I've had a PM40 which was super peppy, traded it to a guy who carried 40 and got a PM9 which is one of the best single stack 9mm subcompacts I've ever seen or shot.  Love mine
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 12:33:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MemeWarfare] [#42]
Originally Posted By esdunbar:
View Quote

This. I sold mine 5 years ago and didn’t look back. Great pistol in its day but with modern options like the P365 and G43x it feels like a slightly updated J-frame. It’s a classic but not your first choice for duty.

Link Posted: 10/25/2022 12:44:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By MemeWarfare:

This. I sold mine 5 years ago and didn’t look back. Great pistol in its day but with modern options like the P365 and G43x it feels like a slightly updated J-frame. It’s a classic but not your first choice for duty.

View Quote

Yeah mine's purely a stand along light/summer carry or backup gun for something else.  

Lots and lots of excellent options some of which include RMR potential
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 12:57:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Which Kahr .45s require 7 shot 1911 mags, and which will take 6 round 1911 mags?
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 5:15:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Freakinout:

Those are some solid pistols, albeit heavy.  I've had a PM40 which was super peppy, traded it to a guy who carried 40 and got a PM9 which is one of the best single stack 9mm subcompacts I've ever seen or shot.  Love mine
View Quote

The K9 is very similar to the Star M9, M40 and M45 series and the M9 is kind of the least kicking gun in the series. Based on this I skipped on a K40 and went fully 9mm. The weight helps and with a metal frame they are not top-heavy. Like that recipe!
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 5:17:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By darg508:

The K9 is very similar to the Star M9, M40 and M45 series and the M9 is kind of the least kicking gun in the series. Based on this I skipped on a K40 and went fully 9mm. The weight helps and with a metal frame they are not top-heavy. Like that recipe!
View Quote

I've shot my PM9 out to 54yards many many times no issue whacking steel silhouettes damn fine pistols
Link Posted: 10/26/2022 12:25:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 10:19:58 PM EDT
[#48]
I used to carry a P380 and then later a PM9.  Both were great at the time.  Moved on to other things as time went on...currently P365 w/ Magguts +2 Kits.
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 1:14:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Common theme here. I bought a PM9 in 2003 and carried it a lot. Bought a P365 in 2018. Carry it a lot. Kahr sits a lot. Only when riding does the Kahr get taken.  The pocket holster I have for it fits my motorcycle pants pocket just right.
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top