Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2020 10:33:30 PM EDT
I just picked a new cm9 with the burn bronze slide, does anyone make night sights for it?
Im not a big fan of the I dot sights.
I really like the tru glow tfos and ameriglow I dots

I really like the little thing, just not the sights.
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 10:58:42 PM EDT
[#1]
You can get the Truglo Tritium Pro night sights. I don’t have these on a Kahr, but have them on a couple different pistols and they work well.
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 11:36:29 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks, I looked and they say it will fit the pm no mention of the cm. I nowthey a basically the same gun but there are some difference with the slide.
Link Posted: 4/23/2020 3:42:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Will Kahr put on the night sights on? How much?
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 7:36:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dfariswheel] [#4]
Ask them.
They have a contact link so you can ask.

https://www.kahr.com/contact/

Kahr does sell and install night sights on the CM models.

https://shopkahrfirearmsgroup.com/sights/kahr-cwcm-trijicon-night-sights-kwtnskt.asp
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 12:05:43 AM EDT
[#5]
I finally was able to go shoot today. Gun ran like a top, but its about 6 inches low at 7 yards. Great groups just stupid low. Ive got a Viridian green laser just haven't put it on yet im hoping that I can bring that up, but I still need the sights to work. Send it back to Kahr?
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 8:27:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jaytee450:
thanks, I looked and they say it will fit the pm no mention of the cm. I nowthey a basically the same gun but there are some difference with the slide.
View Quote

Good catch. My bad. The CM has a pinned front sight, whereas the PM is dovetailed.

I think Dawson Precision has front sights for the CM, but maybe not night sights.  Perhaps the best bet is having Kahr install some.
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top