Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2020 3:48:59 PM EDT
saw it pop up on gun deals, i ordered two. No experience with this company so i guess ill let you know how it all turns out. But could pass up on the deal. Current carry gun is a cw380 and overall i like it but wanted the better version but couldnt justify the cost. Think this one is cheaper than what i paid for the base model.
Supposed to come with 3 magazines. https://shoot-straight.com/product/kahr-arms-p380-61rd-380-acp-2-53/
Link Posted: 3/29/2020 6:38:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 44-40pro] [#1]
I have been very happy with the several Kahrs I have owned over the last 20 years. On multiple occasions I have let new shooters shoot various Kahrs. I ended up selling them on the spot. Just went out and replaced them the next day or so. I have a 9 and a 45 at the moment. I'm not a huge fan of the 380, but do have a CZ83 that I carry from time to time. The Kahrs have all been reliable and solid shooters. Only problem I ever had was with one of my 45 mags. It developed a split at the top left rear of the mag. Called Kahr and two mags free of charge were sent to me. Great CS as far as I'm concerned.

ETA: $299 is an ok price. That size pistol is excellent as a pocket carry better than nothing or BUG option.
Link Posted: 3/29/2020 7:12:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 44-40pro:ETA: $299 is an ok price. That size pistol is excellent as a pocket carry better than nothing or BUG option.
View Quote

Um that is a screamin deal, i think i payed more for my cw series  Im carrying right now.  Every p series ive seen in 380 are all over $500.
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 8:30:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Love my Kahr P9 and would love a P380 for late night dog walking or quick trip to the store.
Wonder if they have any in the store to go look at and purchase.
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 2:24:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 5:32:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Bucket-Back:
I'm looking at a used P380 with 4 mags, Houge grip for $375.

I didn't know about the sale and didn't know I wanted one then.

I bought my 2nd PM9 from the same seller @ MGO last year
View Quote

Bluntly, and as a fellow P380 owner, I think I know why the seller is letting it go so cheaply.  They are a very small platform that is also very accurate.  For a micro-pistol with a double-action revolver's trigger pull.  When it functions, that is.  

Many, including mine, do not function reliably.  Mine will run through roughly two mags now with the right ammo and a fresh cleaning.  Which is all I need from it, though I certainly expected more when I bought it used.  I've no idea if the PM9 is similar.
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top