Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Posted: 1/1/2019 8:20:30 PM EDT
Happy Holidays all,

I just put into jail a new Kahr P380. I was wondering if you all can give me some pluses and minuses on this pistol?
I heard it's finicky on ammo unless I use American made ammo.
What do you think?

Impala
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 7:23:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I put the MagGuts conversion in my mags, they no longer spit out rounds into my pocket.
https://magguts.com/product-category/kahr/kahr-384/

Link Posted: 1/15/2019 11:39:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Shoot 200 rounds through it to break it in, clean it and go.
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 8:26:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Freakinout] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By KR20:
I put the MagGuts conversion in my mags, they no longer spit out rounds into my pocket.
https://magguts.com/product-category/kahr/kahr-384/

View Quote
@KR20
How are these running for you?  I'd be interested in the 9mm 6-rd kit when it becomes available (allows 7 rounds without extension)
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 9:14:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Freakinout:

@KR20
How are these running for you?  I'd be interested in the 9mm 6-rd kit when it becomes available (allows 7 rounds without extension)
View Quote
I have been very happy with them.  I am also running them in my G43.  For the P380 they stopped the mags from spitting out rounds when the mags were in my pocket.  I have had no issues with functioning.

Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:12:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I have been very happy with them.  I am also running them in my G43.  For the P380 they stopped the mags from spitting out rounds when the mags were in my pocket.  I have had no issues with functioning.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Freakinout:

@KR20

I'll have to give the Kahr 9mm variety out when they are released.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 12:55:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: eviljoe] [#6]
Double.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 12:56:07 AM EDT
[#7]
My CW380 had failure to return to battery issues (and occasional ftf issues).
I then got a CT380.   Same story.  I did all the mods and tried every trick.
I then got a second CT380.  Same story.  I’m PRETTY sure it’ll shoot Hornady
Critical defense ammo with near 100% reliability, but I’ve only put about 85rds thru it.
It has choked a few times on pretty much everything else I’ve tried, even the hornady XTP.
Oddly, it ate100rds of American Eagle in one go, but the next time out, it had issues with them.

Some people say their gun took 600-800rds to break-in.  Maybe I’ve got one of those.
I’ll likely never know, since I’m leaning towards selling it—even though I love the sights;
Thinness, feel, and size.

Note:  I have one mag with magguts +1, and it’s been as reliable as the other mag.
It’s the gun not the mags.
Link Posted: 7/31/2019 7:41:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Mine's been 100% reliable with everything except for some cheap ammo I used once. I love the trigger and the size. I bought a nice leather pocket holster and carry it everywhere in the summer.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 1:24:47 PM EDT
[#9]
I bought one a few months back. Have 200 rounds through it with no issues. It's all been S&B ball tho.

Love the trigger, love the sights. Really easy to shoot well for being so small.
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top