Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Posted: 7/4/2002 1:01:25 AM EDT
Kahr really wants me to buy one of their guns.  I've been wanting a very small 9mm for a while now for summertime carry.  Now with the introduction of the PM9, I don't think an other gun would better meet my needs.  I can't believe how small and light that thing is.  Time to start saving.

USPC40

NRA Life Member
GOA Life Member
SAF Supporter
SAS Supporter

Link Posted: 7/16/2002 9:34:27 PM EDT
[#1]
How much?
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 10:02:21 PM EDT
[#2]
The retail price is $622, but I'm sure you could find it for much less.  They always overprice the suggested retail price.

For the details, you can check out www.kahr.com/pistols_PM9093.html.

USPC40

NRA Life Member
GOA Life Member
SAF Supporter
SAS Supporter

Link Posted: 7/16/2002 11:09:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I just bought a HK USP .40 Compact SS  and i'm looking for a Pocket Pistol.. i'm looking at one like you posted or a Kel Tec P32.. the 40 compact weighs too much to throw in a pocket while wearing shorts.. I like the one with the Black slide and steel frame.. but it probably weighs too much also.. I don't wanna pay over 500-550 for a small 9mm and i'm not repeat NOT getting a Gl**k.. hehe i'm anti glock
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 9:37:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Just picked up a k9....solid steel all blue...it IS a little bit heavy but is exactly what I was looking for......works real good......no jams..spits or misses....the mags [2] look new?
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 11:13:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Is it a pocket pistol? like one you can carry while wearing shorts?..
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 1:50:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Is it a pocket pistol? like one you can carry while wearing shorts?..

It's definitely a pocket pistol.  It's the smallest 9mm auto made.

USPC40

NRA Life Member
GOA Life Member
SAF Supporter
SAS Supporter

Link Posted: 7/17/2002 2:45:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Sweet looks like i'm gonna have to get me another pistol.. oh well.. that's a good thing!
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 4:38:42 AM EDT
[#8]
The steel k9 is a little heavy......but the one in the picture above would be perfect......
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 3:57:49 PM EDT
[#9]
I love my K9's, not real happy with my P9 (old story/early slide stop spring retainer) but looking at the new PM9 with lust in my heart!!
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 5:37:04 AM EDT
[#10]
I never was really a nine fan...and wasn`t sure about kahr either.......when the decision came around...I looked around a lot.....this one was just what I had in mind........other than the long trigger...that you get used to.....this thing works excellent.......I`m very happy with it.........
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top