Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Posted: 4/28/2002 7:00:33 AM EDT

I have followed the Kahr arms website for 2-3 years and it seems to me that they tend to come out with a 9 mm product and then sometime later the same model but in .40.

I like my K40 but it does kick a bit, a larger gun might be nice, guess I will have to wait and see if anyone gets the T9 and can compare the  recoil to the standard K9 as a way  of comparison.

What do you think, will there will be a T 40  in a few months, maybe in time for Christmas?

Quickdraw - I decided against he ported barrel, because  when I am satisfied I am through the K40's break in period I do plan to carry it at times.  Put the money toward a CZ75D compact (PCR) instead - just getting out of the doghouse on this one!
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 1:20:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I agree with your appraisal of how Kahr releases their new designs.  Howerver, I have not received confirmation of the 40 and I am not sure about the Christmas timeline....I've already began bugging my sources at Kahr and haven't gotten any info yet.  When I do, I'll post it here first.
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 3:55:56 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I have followed the Kahr arms website for 2-3 years and it seems to me that they tend to come out with a 9 mm product and then sometime later the same model but in .40.

My source at Kahr agrees that this is the normal progression

What do you think, will there will be a T 40  in a few months, maybe in time for Christmas?

My source says don't look for one by Christmas

Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top