BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2010 1:24:35 PM EDT
S/S TRP liking it..alot

Chef
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 2:14:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Very nice pistole, I have always wanted one.
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 3:55:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Very nice!
Link Posted: 8/29/2010 8:48:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Sweet!
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:39:34 AM EDT
[#4]
I have it's sister-and it's a beauty!
Have you shot it? Mine is a year old and a virgin. Maybe I'll take it to the lease-the fudds there went apeshit over our nephew's AR yesterday!
Congratulations on the TRP Doug.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:19:55 AM EDT
[#5]
ok, Range report,,

took the TRP, kimber Eclipse and Smith and Wesson 1911 out back to the range saturday..

Kimber shot as normal.

the smith is 3" grouping consistantly..

TRP 21' rapid aimed fire
24 rds Bullseyed, consistantly, one flyer from the first shot, the front strap bites a bit
couldnt be more pleased, but,,it HATES Wilson and McCormick mags.

I havnt shot much(at all) in the past year for too many reasons to post and I was a match shooter 20 years ago,,. but saturday I ran thru 300 rds of 45 and 200 rds of 22 thru my wilson/ciener .22 dedicated pistol

NONE of my 3 go to guns liked wilson 47d or power mags, so, they are being sold off and McCormick shooting stars are ordered and shipped this morning from Midway
just dont need that extra round enough to go thru matching certain mags to certain guns

Chef
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 12:23:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Excellent!  Enjoy shooting it!

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 5:35:56 PM EDT
[#7]
good choice, good gun
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top