Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2004 5:58:32 PM EDT
What is the going price for these guys? I'm trying to decide between this, a Glock 26, an S&W 60, or an S&W 640. Any ideas on why I should lean one way or another would be helpfull.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:09:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I picked up mine this past weekend at a fun show for $440. out the door. The best price on gunbroker that I saw was in the 395. to 400. range.
I cant be of much help on which one though. I'm not a glock lover.. So, which one feels good and then do it. Or better yet,

Get them all!
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 5:08:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Darling wife paid $425 for mine last Christmas.

I found the XD easier to shoot than my Glock. Picked up a .40 cal mag which holds 15 9mm rounds and functions flawlessly. I like the chamber indicator. It's an ugly little toy, but it shoots very well indeed. It's become my primary. I'm speaking in short sentences this evening. I like pie.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top