Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2009 4:30:12 AM EDT
Who would you send it to??? Who does best job??? Cost???
Springer, Canyon Creek or Springfield

Any testimonies welcome!!!

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 4:59:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I sent both my Xdm's to Springfield for trigger, mage extension night sights etc. The first one was returned in about 3 weeks. The mag release was on the wrong side for me and the takeup was still more than I wanted. I e-mailed them and they said send it back. It was back in about a week, fixed and no additional charge. The second one came back in about 2 weeks. Still a TINY bit more takeup than I wanted but I really liked their customer service and then end result is SWEET
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 10:14:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I have had several done by Scott at Springer Precision.  Fantastic work, and I got them back the same week I sent them.  Each one had the carry job done on them.  I did try out a buddies that got the competition job, and is it sweet.

-Corn
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:44:09 AM EDT
[#3]
http://powderriverprecision.com/

I have a powder river precision trigger in my xd9.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:37:43 AM EDT
[#4]
I have sent a total of five XD's to Springfield including my XD9 SC.  All of the jobs were identical competitition trigger job and sights and I was very happy with the service  as well as the triggers and sights, turnaround time is about two to three weeks.  I have no experience with the others but have heard very good things about them as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top