Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2009 9:15:01 PM EDT
Anyone else find it extremely uncomfortable? Maybe I'm just not used to it...went to pick on up at the gun store and ended up looking elsewhere.
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 4:15:39 AM EDT
[#1]
What was uncomfortable about it? To aggressive?

I love the aggressive grip and checking. makes my hand stick to it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 4:21:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I didn't care for it either. I put VZ Operators on mine. Big improvement IMHO.

The originals were too aggressive for me, and not very comfortable when CCWing the gun.
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 4:35:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What was uncomfortable about it? To aggressive?

I love the aggressive grip and checking. makes my hand stick to it.

I agree, there's no way the thing is going to slip out of your hand...but it feels like mini needles are going into you when you grip the gun haha
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 3:09:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I love the TRP grip, well most of it.  I've got a S&A arched magwell mainspring housing in the mail comeing from brownells right now for it.   I do prefer 25 lpi checkering to the 20 lpi that comes on the the TRP line.  The G10 grips that come on the current TRP guns are better than the earlier "sandpaper" style.
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 4:34:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I actually prefer those type of grips & put them on all of my 1911s as well as one of my Beretta 92's.

Summer time in the South is no time to be using hinky grips, IMO.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top