Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/7/2003 8:24:58 PM EDT
I just got my new WWII Mil-Spec the other day. My other 1911 is a Colt but I just had to finally buy something other then the "prancing pony". I totally love my Colt but the SA had to be added to my growing arsenal simply because of it's cost/mil-spec factors.

My first thoughts of the SA are that I really like the feel of the shorter trigger and the lanyard loop just seems to give it that total look. The Mil-Spec SA is perhaps not as pretty to look at as the stainless Colt but I do like the Parkerized finish of the SA. Because I haven't fired the SA yet I can't speak of its performance or reliability but I have no worries.

I just wanted everyone to know I own an SA.
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 3:21:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the in short review.  Test fire and range reports are welcome.
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 3:12:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I love my Springfield Mil-Spec.  Shoots real good.
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 4:55:16 AM EDT
[#3]
A new addition to the "family" is always welcomed!
I hope you enjoy squirtin' bullets through it as much as I do mine.
Now that you own one, that's only half the story...howzit shoot for ya?
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 7:36:25 PM EDT
[#4]
One of the best buys I've made!
I love it, shoots GREAT, and wasn't a lot of money.
You didn't go wrong!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top