Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2003 5:16:56 PM EDT
Looking to get my first CC gun, and I like the XD9C (9mm compact, not sure if I am using the code #s correctly).  However, since I cannot get the 12rd magazine, I might as well have 10rds (+1) of 40 instead of 9mm (no problems controlling .40).  

Anyone know when the .40 of the compact will be released?  Is Springfield good about dates, or pushbacks are regular?  I will be purchasing early December...
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 4:26:21 AM EDT
[#1]
they have them listed, but don't know if it's actually out yet, you could give them a call.

www.xdpistol.com/catalog/GUNS.htm#9802
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 12:56:52 PM EDT
[#2]
=(.  After handling the XD9C again, it's too big for IWB concealed carry, methinks.  I've never carried concealed before, but it seems like it would be pretty big... looking at Kahr MK9 or so
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 2:52:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I carry my XD IWB and have no problems! Altough each person is different it doesnt bother me at all! If youve never carried IWB before it will feel weird at first but if you wear it regularly you'll get used to it!
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 5:03:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Looking at MK9 or P9 Kahr... but dimensions (in number) don't look much smaller (most is half an inch).  I think I would enjoy 'getting used to' the Springfield XD...

=)

Edit * what brand/actual IWB holster do you use*?
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 5:47:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I've held the 9mm compact, I see no reason why the .40 shouldn't be out also?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top