Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/7/2003 12:09:29 AM EDT
Bought the paddle and the belt holster from FOBUS.  The do not work well.  3/5 times, the recomended quick draw snap per the instructions just ends up scratching my side and gun is stuck in the holster.

Bought the GALCO FL440 leather holster after repeated attempts at stretching it (using Wal Mart Bags - up to 4 and just leaving in the holster) my XD is still tight when drawing the pistol- ends up riding up my side.

I never had a problem with Uncle Mikes, but seems like they don't make em.  Who has Kydex paddle holsters for my XD40?

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 7:56:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I purchased a Don Hume belt slide holster for my XD9.  It was a perfect fit right out of the package.  
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 12:04:21 AM EDT
[#2]
How long did it take to get your holster, is it a long wait like Milt Sparks Holsters?
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 2:13:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 3:21:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I purchased the Don Hume here at a gun show.  The guy I bought it from has a website and you can order direct. www.jerrysgungear.com
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 4:31:01 PM EDT
[#6]
If you are considering leather as well as kydex. Mike at High Noon Holsters was TTBOMK the first person making holsters for the HS2000 back when it first came out. He has great holsters in just about every style imaginable made specifically for the Croation Sensation. Give them a call. They have great products, superb service, reasonable prices and the fastest delivery I've ever found.
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 12:55:42 AM EDT
[#7]
I just ordered the side effect holster from High Noon Holsters for my XD40. They look great, price is reasonable, and I am looking forward to fast delivery. I cant wait. I plan on using it for duty use. I just cant bring my self to use kydex for some reason. Anyway thanks sig_230 for the link. I've been looking for a holster for my XD since I got it.
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 5:59:35 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I just ordered the side effect holster from High Noon Holsters for my XD40. They look great, price is reasonable, and I am looking forward to fast delivery. I cant wait. I plan on using it for duty use. I just cant bring my self to use kydex for some reason. Anyway thanks sig_230 for the link. I've been looking for a holster for my XD since I got it.

Keep us posted. Glad you used the link. I don't have a side-effect but I have a couple topless that are similar. One of these days aI need to get a side effect for my HPs.
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 9:05:53 PM EDT
[#9]
I definetly will keep you posted. I work in a wonderful neighborhood in downtown Cleveland so I know it will get lots of use.
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 2:15:51 PM EDT
[#10]
gunnersalley.com

They're the best in the business. Great guys to deal with!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top